Bye Bye Tommy boy Ford kicked out!! | Page 128 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bye Bye Tommy boy Ford kicked out!!

"Rehab is awesome!"

;)

It's only a matter of time before RoFo's wife files for divorce. The writing is on the wall and has been for quite awhile now IMO. If she doesn't than either she's to scared of him or accepted the fact that they are both fighting an uphill battle and are comfortable in their effed-up lives.

85 pages and counting, and RF is still (sorta) Mayor!

Saturday in Toronto - it was supposed to be Caribana but it was more like a rave, at least for this guy.
He was into... how do you say? A state of trance...

BuDUrrlIQAE8WUb.jpg

He had fun and it is good to see him out partyin' again...

WO-AJ346_ROBFOR_G_20120406190556.jpg

"Ladies, I'm the goddamn mayor of Toronto.... amirite? amirite?"
caribbean-carnival-20140802.jpg

:p

There goes the theory he's racist

Sent from my tablet using my paws

So where's the pics of him joking with the guys?
Just because they have a bunch of pics of him dancing with some ladies makes him a womanizer?

He ain't even grinding on them

GTAM has Rob Ford fatigue.

I understand if no one wants to talk about the Fords anymore - at least for now. Fatigue, I get it, it is natural, this has been going on for years. At the same time, I can feel that Ford Nation is simmering in their support for them, very quietly, ready to go all out if Rob wins the election.

For me, this is still one of the most entertaining topics in Toronto today. Like this afternoon, seeing Doug Ford (threaten by legal action by the Chief of Police) trying to get out from between a rock and a hard place, that was truly entertaining.

It is just like when Rob Ford was forced to apology to Daniel Dale (or face legal action). When the Fords start with the back-pedaling, it is time to go get some popcorn...

Back
Top Bottom