Bye Bye Tommy boy Ford kicked out!! | Page 127 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bye Bye Tommy boy Ford kicked out!!

Other than maybe RockerGuy it seems everyone has figured out that Rob no longer stands a chance in this election.
The interesting thing is that if the Fords come to the same conclusion then Dougie will probably just step in to run for mayor as Robbie drops out (to run for council) .
Will this have legs?

I would still vote for him if i still lived in TO.

When was the last time you lived in TO?

There's a pic of him at he dry cleaners, no problem.
Theres a pic of him in a transport truck cab. What's up with that? Handy place to buy and use.

There's a pic of him at he dry cleaners, no problem.
Theres a pic of him in a transport truck cab. What's up with that? Handy place to buy and use.
What would an answer to that question do for you? We know he's an addict. We know he's not serious about rehab. We know that anyone who doubts that will be shown the truth by Ford's further antics before election day.

Let it rest man. Just let it rest.

I was kind of wondering if he just headed up to the cottage, but figured that The Star would have that angle covered. Wouldn't be the first time that they were watching it.

No that it makes a difference ...

Muskoka is home to an addictions treatment centre, GreeneStone, as well the Ford family cottage. GreeneStone allows day and overnight passes into the community, depending on the progress of a patient’s recovery.
unquote

He must be an excellent patient ... LOL

Muskoka is home to an addictions treatment centre, GreeneStone, as well the Ford family cottage. GreeneStone allows day and overnight passes into the community, depending on the progress of a patient’s recovery.
unquote

Haven't you heard? He's the best patient they've ever had.

unquote

I know about Greenstone. There's another one, as well, but I can't remember the name.

I am sure there's a reason why these posh facilities are in Muskoka region ....

I like to think it is because it is away from pressures of the street and routine environment where people might live and work. That, plus country in theory being relaxing seeing water and stuff while you're trying to learn new coping mechanisms.

Back
Top Bottom