blackberry 10 | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

blackberry 10

Huawei G6600 Qwerty phone, Sleek and slim, 2.4 inch screen, give you a broader viewpoint; All Band design, let you enjoy the global journey at ease; and the powerful IM and E-mail processing functions, meet your wrok needs. G6600, Communication from the world will no boundaries.

Might want to try at least proof reading their website if they want people to believe they`ve made a quality phone..

Every Chinese manufacturer I've ever seen has had bad English grammar, poorly photoshopped pictures of their 'factories', and borderline toxic sales brochures. Doesn't seem to impede their success.

Huawei G6600 Qwerty phone, Sleek and slim, 2.4 inch screen, give you a broader viewpoint; All Band design, let you enjoy the global journey at ease; and the powerful IM and E-mail processing functions, meet your wrok needs. G6600, Communication from the world will no boundaries.

Might want to try at least proof reading their website if they want people to believe they`ve made a quality phone..

Do you speak Mandarin? I bet you their grammar is better than yours. I bet you they speak better Chinlish than anyone at RIM speaks Englese. They are rising exrtemely quickly and should not be taken lightly. They already produce all iPhones and over 90% of the components in the iPhone are Asian. They are Chinese assembled and 40% South Korean (Samsung) product internals, from memory chips to screens!

If you think a typo of grammar is RIM's saving grace you are as deluded as they were.

My point is, they probably also speak better Malay, Urdu, Hindi, Cantonese, Turkic, Arabic, Swahili, etc etc, than anyone at RIM, and that's where these bootleg phones will end up, where no one cares about law suits also. Try suing a Chinese company in Mozambique and see how far that gets RIM! They didn't even release the London phone and China beat them to it!

Samsung and Apple can battle for Europe and North America, but RIM already lost the battle for the developing world. China copies innovation faster than RIM can innovate it.

Ever take notice of where Sony products have been manufactured for over 10 years? That's right China! And the factory next to the Apple factory is the one churning out rip off copies.

That Huawei company has already popped up on the Economists radar...that's an ominous sign!

Last edited:
lol

Do you speak Mandarin? I bet you their grammar is better than yours. I bet you they speak better Chinlish than anyone at RIM speaks Englese. They are rising exrtemely quickly and should not be taken lightly. They already produce all iPhones and over 90% of the components in the iPhone are Asian. They are Chinese assembled and 40% South Korean (Samsung) product internals, from memory chips to screens!

If you think a typo of grammar is RIM's saving grace you are as deluded as they were.

My point is, they probably also speak better Malay, Urdu, Hindi, Cantonese, Turkic, Arabic, Swahili, etc etc, than anyone at RIM, and that's where these bootleg phones will end up, where no one cares about law suits also. Try suing a Chinese company in Mozambique and see how far that gets RIM! They didn't even release the London phone and China beat them to it!

Samsung and Apple can battle for Europe and North America, but RIM already lost the battle for the developing world. China copies innovation faster than RIM can innovate it.

Ever take notice of where Sony products have been manufactured for over 10 years? That's right China! And the factory next to the Apple factory is the one churning out rip off copies.

That Huawei company has already popped up on the Economists radar...that's an ominous sign!
Are you sure you meant to direct your reply to me?

Every Chinese manufacturer I've ever seen has had bad English grammar, poorly photoshopped pictures of their 'factories', and borderline toxic sales brochures. Doesn't seem to impede their success.

Can't wait til Huawei release their version......

Wait a minute.....does Porsche even know that Huawei even exist?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xg4pf6Kbqk&feature=relmfu

[video=youtube;66YQzQ2Q5rU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66YQzQ2Q5rU[/video]

Check out near the end what they are already doing with MG!!!!

They don't need Porsche to promote a product that will most likely never make it to the market!

Besides how necessary to you think "stereo conference calling" and a SIRI rip off to locate a Starbucks is in a Porsche? Oh and you expect the driver to be fiddling with what video media is presented in the back seats? That's RIMs innovation that we are waiting and will be waiting over a year for?

Hands free dialing: Already here
Siri: Already here
Media control in the back: Hand your kid your iPad (or Playbook).

Where is the innovation? The competition will murder them before they execute as these are simple mods.

I want to see detachable Playbook that updates me on the critical systems of the car, has a complete owners manual, gives me emergency instructions, has video monitoring around the vehicle...oh wait....the new BMW X3 has that already (on the road).

The new Playbook better NOT be built into my next car, but fully compatible anyways. It better charge simply by placing it anywhere in the car. It better have a built in GPS security / alarm tracking device. The car better call me or email me with security updates. I should be able to access all systems of my car from my Playbook when I am not even at my car, like system diagnostics, fuel levels, etc. I want to be able to access any vehicle camera and monitor whats actually happening around my car via the PB when I am away from it. I want it to auto record accidents, but not constantly be running and rat me out to the insurance companies if I speed a little (local control - not invasive monitoring).

This is innovation and progression that could save RIM. This is a product worthy of a delay. Oh and I want it in 6 months in my new commoners car, not vapour-ware in a Porsche 911.

I don't give a toss where the nearest swing-of-a-dead-cat Starbucks is! I don't care if my tacho is led. I don't care if my hands free call is in stereo. None of this is innovation.

Oh and I don't want some smug beady eyed no-body bragging about the Barcelona weather in January telling me about a product I'll never see; I have enough Apple commercials with subtle pretentious jungles doing that for me. I want my next dealer at Kia or Ford telling me what I get with my car for an extra $2000 upgrade in 2013.

Whats going on? RIM refuses to die.

Some tidbits I came across recently :

-Despite not launching a new phone in over a year and a half, they claim third spot in smart phone sales after Samsung and Apple. Thats more phones than Nokia, HTC, LG and the other smartphone heavyweights.

-Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) carried its upward momentum into the new trading week. After advancing 15% last week, shares of the company were up 3.33% to $9.00 by midday. Investors are placing their bets on RIM and its long-awaited BlackBerry 10, which has begun testing at dozens of telecommunications companies, indicating that the device will hit the market soon.

-RIM added 2 million subscribers since the fiscal second quarter of 2012

-According to a report covered by Knowlton Thomas in Techvibes, 18 per cent of mobile users in Canada plan to make their next smartphone a BlackBerry and more Canadians plan to buy a Blackberry than an Android.

Looks like these guys aren't ready to roll over an die...... yet.

I have used the BB10 and played with it.
It looks boring too.
It is boring and still behind.
They will get laughed at AGAIN.
They can't even get basic things right.
FLOP!

It looks boring too.
FLOP!

Thorsten is that you?
Where'd you get your hands on a production device?

It looks boring too.
FLOP!

Did mmmmnaked get banned?

I just switched over to the Note2 this weekend (OFF PLAN), at the risk of even having my IT department refuse to switch over my BEZ data plan to a PDA plan. Even as a wifi only device, this Note2 (essentially a Note10.1 mini tablet) CRUSHES that waste of time and money fire sale Playbook.

It is trash for work, unstable for even a small selection of sideloaded Android apps, and even as a native camera it failed on me and broke the last straw. Oh and the wifi reception of the Note2 is about 75% stronger than the Playbook...no more dropped wifi around the home!

So my daughter laughs for her first time, and I rush to the play book to capture the moment. Quick to hand, I start to record and after 20 seconds it /$/^:&&/^/#@"^;& stalls!!!!!!! QNX is stable my a $$//^***¥£% €*&^_!!!!!

I almost smashed it then and there!

I have given up, and so too has my Government of Ontario clients who have now been released from bb! All I have to do is convince my IT dept to allowa switch to a PDA data plan as they now do for iPhones.

I have lost all confidence BB10 can match Jingerbread on the Note2.

PS Androids app store has better, more stable, functioning and FREE productive apps than any bb apps!

I just switched over to the Note2 this weekend (OFF PLAN), at the risk of even having my IT department refuse to switch over my BEZ data plan to a PDA plan. Even as a wifi only device, this Note2 (essentially a Note10.1 mini tablet) CRUSHES that waste of time and money fire sale Playbook.

It is trash for work, unstable for even a small selection of sideloaded Android apps, and even as a native camera it failed on me and broke the last straw. Oh and the wifi reception of the Note2 is about 75% stronger than the Playbook...no more dropped wifi around the home!

So my daughter laughs for her first time, and I rush to the play book to capture the moment. Quick to hand, I start to record and after 20 seconds it /$/^:&&/^/#@"^;& stalls!!!!!!! QNX is stable my a $$//^***¥£% €*&^_!!!!!

I have given up, and so too has my Government of Ontario clients who have now been released from bb! All I have to do is convince my IT dept to allowa switch to a PDA data plan as they now do for iPhones.

PS Androids app store has better, more stable, functioning and FREE productive apps than any bb apps!

don't have a camera? :s

Pretty good interview with the CMO of RIM and the upcoming BB10:

[video=youtube;SAJp_tL7ggE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAJp_tL7ggE&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Keep holding out for BB10, I'll be doing some real work and play on the Surface with a proper filing system and a proper syncing of Outlook, and dual pane window viewing, drag and drop, and PROGRAMS, as opposed to glitchy side loaded "apps".

You mean you skipped out on the awesome $700+ Surface tablet over the $119 Playbook?

:laughing3:

zluhbn.png

Last edited:
Pretty good interview with the CMO of RIM and the upcoming BB10:

[video=youtube;SAJp_tL7ggE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAJp_tL7ggE&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

i just watched that. sent it around to the management of company - i want an expensed bb10

Back
Top Bottom