Bike Mechanics 101 With Pegassus (For Noobs) | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Mechanics 101 With Pegassus (For Noobs)

Waiting for his Introduction to riding 101 (for Noobs)

Already done lol

How long did it take you to ride a motorcycle.
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...How-To-Ride-A-Motorycle&p=1804896#post1804896
I was 15 when I learnt and it took me only 30 minutes but I had one advantage: I already knew how to drive shift-stick vehicles all by myself in the backroads of Houston,Texas.

I almost killed myself today.
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...-11th-Highway-(Orillia)&p=1816910#post1816910

I was out today and coming into an on-ramp I thought I would test my new bike's handling and accelerated to about 65 km/h and started to lean down and then "Rissshhhhhh!!" something in my bike hit the pavement and started to drag, I immediately pulled up but was only 2/3 out of the curve and mounted the low island and dashed across highway 11 lanes, luckily no cars on highway 11 at that moment.

If there would had been guardrails or a ditch I would be in a hospital right now with my bike destroyed. The leaning threshold on my bike sucks (Kawasaki ZR7 750cc). Im still trying to figure out if it was my muffler or my footpeg that hit the pavement, they are both scratched under them. Is this normal? I was nowhere near dragging my knee.

Well, I've been reading through this whole thread and wow.

I will defend Pegasus on one point... the hammer. A rubberized "dead blow" type hammer will help in some situations... Like if your bike is Russian! Even in the manual, at some points it calls out for a BFH... which of course stands for Big ****in' Hammer.

Lmao....I'm gettin a t-shirt

Bump for lols.

NOw that is some funny stuff. I may be new here but I am far from a noob :)

Wow Pegasus! Are you for real man? You should really read out loud what your posting.

I'll give the benefit of the doubt and presume your being sarcastic.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Peggy for Prime minister :D

axlesticks_zpsd8f7fde7.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom