Bike Mechanics 101 With Pegassus (For Noobs) | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Mechanics 101 With Pegassus (For Noobs)

Quualaty Motosickle Fixin
Bubba Bobs Motosicke Repar

Hogs are ma Spesialty but I can fix them Japonese bikes reel good
db_RJ23.jpg

A moron mechanic would no sooner wear safety glasses than a full-face helmet or riding boots, so we can throw out any reference to eye injury from breaking tools, splashing fluids or compressed-air-driven particles.
A moron mechanic will not think twice before idling a bike in 1st gear while applying chain lube and wiping off the excess with a shop towel. Just ask "Ol' three-fingers".
A moron mechanic will always single-handedly attempt to lift those handy little parts like Gold Wing engines, Softail frames and loaded 7-drawer Snap-On® tool boxes (the one with the "Back Supports Are For Sissies" sticker).
A moron mechanic will opt to install a clutch while sitting cross-legged on a cement floor instead of rolling the bike onto a hydraulic lift. Heck ... more back rubs!
A moron mechanic will spend his few spare dollars on a 12-pack instead of replacing frayed compressed-air hoses or 110VAC extension cords.
A moron mechanic will always torque axle nuts with an adjustable wrench, preferably by pushing, preferably with the force on the movable jaw ... preferably while bent at the waist ... with oily hands ... we could go on and on.
A moron mechanic will not hesitate to strike a casehardened tool with a ball-peen hammer, his best method is to hit one hammer with another. By the way, you can always identify a moron mechanic by his splintered hammer heads ... and his eye-patch.
A moron mechanic will always use oil absorbent and clean up his work bay... at the end of the week. He will also wear leather-soled cowboy boots while complaining loudly about slipping.
A moron mechanic is "man enough" to chain smoke around gasoline and solvents and loves to show off his gin-u-wine Zippo® H-D® never-fail lighter.
Remember: CHICKS DIG SCARS!

This thread made my day. Thanks for the comedy Pegasus :D

Last edited:
Peggasus: never leave us. Ever.

stealth edited cuz its too early in the morning for humour for me :)

Last edited:
Best.
Thread.
Ever.

Motorcycle maintenance 101 tips from the same guy who posted asking for help bleeding his front brakes less than two weeks ago. Priceless.

Pegasausage, do you have a team of writers writing this **** for you, or are you really this ridonculous?

Bump.

'Cause this thread is awesome.

Too Funny,
That's why I try to find out things before I post my Stupid Questions.

Doesn't Usually help though :D

WOW, awesome thread revival!

Those are exactly what I greased when I said "axels", the bearings, learn to read between the lines people.

So should we learn to read between the picures Peggy? Since you lubed the AXLE in the picture, not the bearing. Besides, bearings are sealed. You don't grease them you replace them.

Did I say WOW?

How did I miss this the first time around!? Brilliant! :lmao:

Should i keep greasing my axle or not? :jerk:

I hope in the three years this thread started that Pegasus has learned a thing or a hundred!

Should i keep greasing my axle or not? :jerk:

Hahhahaha, I think the Seal Clubber should help u do that!!

I can't believe I missed this thread tho

Back
Top Bottom