Best Burger Joint? | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best Burger Joint?

try South St. Burger in Sq. 1. You'll love it and come thank me for it. BEST burger I've ever had.

I had one the other day. I also had one a couple years ago at the same place (Eglington/Laird). This time it was pretty good. A bit expensive for the size but very tasty.

Kobe burger from W Burger Bar College/Yonge, could've been bigger but was amazing!

I finally stopped at Webers to see why there are lineups out the door. It's ok. But that's it. Just ok.

I finally stopped at Webers to see why there are lineups out the door. It's ok. But that's it. Just ok.

They were good a long long time ago. They have cheapened their food big time. While for me it used to be a stop made every time I now just keep driving past.

This is my signature

OMGTHIS!

Since I was around Pacific Mall today I just dropped by this place for lunch and the burger (Juicy Lucy) was fantastic!

The fries were seasoned nicely and they gave me this special savory spicy mayo dipping sauce that was quite delicious.

Will definitely be back.

Took your advice and just went there. Pretty good but baldwin street burger is much better

You gotta try shamrock burger. They have a new one in Ajax, but the original is in Scarborough and one in Brooklin. Its grass fed Ontario beef and sooo tasty! they have those really heavy breaded onion rings or you can get frings!
Great prices too for a place that uses grass fed beef.

took your advice and just went there. Pretty good but baldwin street burger is much better

uhhhh edit...should have listened to my instincts and not eaten at moes due to location and look of inside...wife and i are crapping ourselves blind all day....

grass fed is where its at.. no soy or corn products!

Coming from someone who used to own a gourmet burger chain, I am quite impressed with Flame Shack, on the north east corner of Queen St East and Sumach, in Corktown. Interior aesthetics are nothing to write home about, but the burgers... Ah the burgers, that's why we're there. Worth the ride to check it out, fairly new joint.

Coming from someone who used to own a gourmet burger chain, I am quite impressed with Flame Shack, on the north east corner of Queen St East and Sumach, in Corktown. Interior aesthetics are nothing to write home about, but the burgers... Ah the burgers, that's why we're there. Worth the ride to check it out, fairly new joint.

Which chain did you own

The place right by Bluestreak, bacon double, best $6 I've ever spent!

Since we're resurrecting the thread I had a good burger at the chip wagon in Newton Robinson on Hwy 27. Hand made patty and good fries.

Old Marina in Cambridge is pretty good. Lots of cheese and big burger. Nice view and the patio sits over the lake there.

Yup,, also L A Franks on the river down town Galt (cambridge) .. and if your want to ride a few twisties.. like cheese factory Rd, or spragues rd... or the vistas on West River rd all leaving Galt... you can pass by http://www.half-waycafe.com/ ... I'd really recommend a Wednesday evening,, nice ride... nice views... stop at half-waycafe for a burger, or good deal on wings..

Apache Burger, hands down, but it isn't as much of a riding destination since CWW closed down, and Parker Brothers moved.

you beat me to it, (seeing as I've only been here a few weeks). Been going there for 25 years.

As far as The Burger's Priest goes, everyone was talking about it, then open here in da 'bridge, finally checked them out and meh.

Wanna try Holy Chuck, and years ago went to a place in Ottawa called The Works, loved it.

Anyone had a P&L Burger?

Back
Top Bottom