Best Burger Joint? | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best Burger Joint?

yo when is our bbq?

not sure July or August. and is it our BBQ?? As in you are paying and or hosting too?

gimme the large guest bedroom and full property access for 24 hours and I'll co-host!!

this is starting to become very gay...I'm not liberace

I thought it was that kind of bbq...

I guess I'll just go to Five Guys

LOL, five on one action. Bring the GoPro.

I tried the Five Guys on Erinmills. It was not that good. Are other ones better? I went about 2 years ago.

I like Burger Barn, tried it after seeing it on an episode of 'You Gotta Eat Here'

What are you guys looking for in a burger? Five guys is a thin greasy patty. IMO its a beautiful thing.

A delicious juicy burger with delicious toppings and a fresh bun. Five guys was none of that when i went.

A delicious juicy burger with delicious toppings and a fresh bun. Five guys was none of that when i went.

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll change my recommendation to five guys at queen and Dixie. That is the only one I've been too. My apologies.

Five Guys at South Commons in Missisauga was excellent at each visit. Which one was disappointing?

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Burgers priest.

6abere9y.jpg

Lol. Ta i could do without the lettuce and tomato but that deep fried mushroom is simply amazing. So cheesy and greasy. Don't knock it until you try it

Bymark.

I don't trust any burgers under $30

5guys on dundas east of dixie was pretty good last time I went.

Sent from my SH-02E using Tapatalk 2

Five Guys at South Commons in Missisauga was excellent at each visit. Which one was disappointing?

That is the one i was talking about though it was about 2 years ago i believe.

Anyone tried Square Boyz on Danforth ? (near Donlands station)

Also, Burger Stomp on Danforth. (near Chester station)

Completely agree, one of the worst burgers I've had with such a high price tag and the worst thing is their popping up all over the place.

try South St. Burger in Sq. 1. You'll love it and come thank me for it. BEST burger I've ever had.

I've been to a few different locations and they are on par with one another in regards to taste, it's a great burger with a price tag to match. I was lucky enough to come across a groupon deal which gave me their burgers at half-off, definitely one of the best things they have ever sold on their website :)

Anyone tried Square Boyz on Danforth ? (near Donlands station)

Also, Burger Stomp on Danforth. (near Chester station)

New places to try, can't wait.

Last edited:
I go for their gyros!! Their burgers are decent too... havent changed in 30 years at all.

Great retro eatery. Burgers are decent but it's their souvlakis that make me go back.

Back
Top Bottom