Anyone using Plasti-dip???? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone using Plasti-dip????

We used spray guns; using the kit from dipyourwhip, I think. I didn't do the ordering, I just helped out in the process.

76146_411933235544439_1985763178_n.jpg

481708_411603188910777_704568568_n.jpg

Camo ducati and matte black Ninja650

I'm going to try to plasti dip my pass pegs, heel gaurd, and sub frame. Pics when done over winter.

^ Clear coat that or the brake dust and grime will be PITA to clean

Too late, they're on the car... Thankfully with today's weather. They're my stock, winter wheels anyway and my Hawk pads produce black dust anyway.

^ Clear coat that or the brake dust and grime will be PITA to clean

why would you clear coat Plasti-dip. That makes absolutely no sense. If you want to clean the rims just go through a car wash... I've had my rims coated since spring, all I do is use the garden hose to clean the rims and they look like the day I sprayed them.

Also clear coating plasti-dip make the paint brittle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvkq-qyY9aY

It's a rubberized material and brake dust stuck to them like glue. I've clear coated my rims when I re did them and so much easier to wash.

It's a rubberized material and brake dust stuck to them like glue. I've clear coated my rims when I re did them and so much easier to wash.

no it doesn't and good luck removing the plasti-dip later on.

no it doesn't and good luck removing the plasti-dip later on.

Plasti dip glossifier made by plastidip. I have akebono pads and yet mine still gets very dirty for my taste. Your dirty definition might be different then mine.

Plasti dip glossifier made by plastidip. I have akebono pads and yet mine still gets very dirty for my taste. Your dirty definition might be different then mine.

You didn't say to use Plasti-Dip glossifier, you said to use Clear Coat. Not the same.

Doesnt plastidip peel off?

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Back
Top Bottom