Anyone use Batteryclerk.ca? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone use Batteryclerk.ca?

mimico_polak

Site Supporter
Their batteries consistently come up as stupidly cheap, and the reviews of the site are fairly bad, but at $50 for a motorcycle battery...it's tempting for sure.

For reference, other sites are coming up from $130-180 for the 'same' battery.

Some sellers are sending the battery and acid separately and the buyer is responsible for the fluid to be put in, and then charged. Not sure how long my little trickle charger would take to get this small battery charged up.

Their batteries consistently come up as stupidly cheap, and the reviews of the site are fairly bad, but at $50 for a motorcycle battery...it's tempting for sure.

Some sellers are sending the battery and acid separately and the buyer is responsible for the fluid to be put in, and then charged. Not sure how long my little trickle charger would take to get this small battery charged up.
I have used their batteries without issue, I would expect 3-4 good years if you maintain the battery (don't let it fully discharge or freeze).

I almost bought one two years ago, partly because I was curious what I would get. Shipping and time constraints made it unattractive though.

I'm not expecting something as good as a Yuasa, but lead acid batteries are a pretty stable technology. Very curious about "how bad could it be"

I almost bought one two years ago, partly because I was curious what I would get. Shipping and time constraints made it unattractive though.

I'm not expecting something as good as a Yuasa, but lead acid batteries are a pretty stable technology. Very curious about "how bad could it be"
This is my approach...'how bad can it be for $80?' as that's how much it would cost to get shipped. Majority of the issues that I'm seeing is wrong items shipped, and then the customer having to pay back to ship back...even though the fault is on the company (according to multiple reviewers).

On most batteries, my concern is cranking amps, really need to read what the batteries are capable of .
1708975008795.png

This is my approach...'how bad can it be for $80?' as that's how much it would cost to get shipped. Majority of the issues that I'm seeing is wrong items shipped, and then the customer having to pay back to ship back...even though the fault is on the company (according to multiple reviewers).

View attachment 66261
If you buy it, bring it by and we can see how it tests.

Yuasa has priced themselves stupid on most of their products, if I was going with an alternative it would be Parts Unlimited or BS.
My $0.02...

Last edited:
That's Yuasa pricing for you - told you so. Parts Unlimited from Fortnine - $79.95 for AGM. Your local dealer will likely match that.
I don't believe either of those parts are for Yuasa. Guy said it's a different brand.

I got six years out of an inexpensive Walmart battery before I took it out.
I purposely bought it slightly oversized for the WeeStrom, and it would no longer fit with a custom seat.
It's still sitting in my garage, I should throw it on the trickle charger and see if it's still good.

Kapsco has free shipping and the batteries seem to be ok

Sent from the future

how bad can it be for $80?

I wouldn't feel good about cheaping out on a battery and have it fail on the road somewhere.

I often ride in the boonies where a CAA tow truck would be 2 - 3 hours away, not worth the hassle of savings a few bucks.

Back
Top Bottom