Anyone else out still riding on the nice days? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone else out still riding on the nice days?

I have seen a lot of people riding in sub zero weathers lately, I tried it the other day and my hands froze! It looks quite sunny out today so I am really considering taking the bike out ..might try the latex method on the hands.

Try PlastiDip.

Put the bikes away 2 weeks ago. They started dumping brine and salt already back then in Aurora... before any snow. Everywhere north of Richmond Hill was affected.

You didn't see any red flags before marriage?

I was out this morning (Sun. Nov. 29).
Cold but long johns and sweater helped.
I will continue to take a 1 hour or so ride every weekend until there is snow, ice or salt on the roads.

I was out this past Thursday.
American Gobble Gobble Day.
I have never rode this late in the season before.
Prolly my last ride of the year

Thursday was a real treat. Looks nice today but too cold for me even with gear. Plus 3 feels like -3 according to the weather report. Nasty north wind.....make my own coffee today.

I went out today to visit family and run some errands. There is still a surprising amount of people using two wheel vehicles around the 416. Saw at least 3 other riders on the road and lots of bikes / scooters parked around.

Thursday was a real treat. Looks nice today but too cold for me even with gear. Plus 3 feels like -3 according to the weather report. Nasty north wind.....make my own coffee today.
Next weekend is supposed to be real nice if the weather doesn't change too drastically, +7C on Sunday.

Was at Harley Davidson today and the sales bloke said," Want to try a bike out today?" Or perhaps even a trike. 30c +. However, I am in Fort Myers. Spoilt, yes I am.

28 in Cairns Australia just now.
10 weeks away ( and cooler then ) - can't wait tho will miss my Canadian rides ....just not the weather

Took a test ride on a possible new(to me) bike purchase yesterday (the 29th). If the bike had heated grips it would have been a perfect day to whip around Mississauga. :)

28 in Cairns Australia just now.
10 weeks away ( and cooler then ) - can't wait tho will miss my Canadian rides ....just not the weather

Nice. If I could I would ride over and visit. I have a few relatives in Cairns. Enjoy.

Not too bad today, still pretty dry. Heated vest/gloves remains a good investment. Looks like we still have another week, at least in the Centre Of The Universe.

Not too bad today, still pretty dry. Heated vest/gloves remains a good investment. Looks like we still have another week, at least in the Centre Of The Universe.

Agreed...looks like another decent week...only 3 bikes parked on the street behind my office today LOL

Still commuting to work, see few bikes here and there. Typically i stop riding a few days before Christmas, and take time off on snow/ice days beforehand.
Brine is out everywhere in the city now.

Back
Top Bottom