Anyone else out still riding on the nice days? | Page 40 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone else out still riding on the nice days?

Went for a short ride today, was awesome, loved the weather. But one of my bar ends fell off! No idea when. Kind of saw it coming, they didnt fit well.
Looked online for a replacement and discovered my bar ends arent OEM, so that explains it.

Ordered the OEM part but kinda bummed about it because they look really dull. At least they wont fall off though.

I also partook in riding today. The road is still laced with that white brine. Also lots of salt deposits at intersections. Hopefully after this polar vortex coming up we will get some serious rain to wash the roads clean again. Was nice to be on the bike though. Saw a ton of other bikers.. was nice to hear that sound of mufflers racing around.

My road still has ice on it, so I spent some time prepping the bike. Plows are like hen's teeth. I still have to wire in some accessories, and put the battery in, but will then be good to go.

Was stoked to go out this afternoon. Sure enough, 10 mins into the ride my clutch lever went limp as an 80yr old. Checked the cable's connections and its good. Looks like something broke in the clutch case itself.

Only 300km on this thing lol. Fun times lay ahead.

Was stoked to go out this afternoon. Sure enough, 10 mins into the ride my clutch lever went limp as an 80yr old. Checked the cable's connections and its good. Looks like something broke in the clutch case itself.

Only 300km on this thing lol. Fun times lay ahead.

dang sorry to hear man hopefully that gets resolved quickly

Wanted to go for a ride but found my rear tire deflated. Found a nail upon inspection. Guessing it happened when I went a for a ride that one nice day in early march. Not too bummed about as the tire had less than 1000k left. Now gotta see what to choose.

Back
Top Bottom