2024 rate | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2024 rate

2010 KTM 990 SMT $757/yr - down from $830/yr in 2023
2008 SXV 450 $523/yr - down from $525/yr in 2023

I found my non-prorated quotes, and my rates actually went down a little for these 2 bikes. The Hawk used to be grandfathered on comprehensive only for $25/yr, but my agent says this year it will be renewed with liability unless I cancel. I'm trying to see if I can get around this somehow.

I also use CAA but am concerned about using PACE due to my "driving habits". PACE records speeds and acceleration and they say they do not use driving habits against you, but I really do not beleive them. Anyone heard more about this?
I have the my pace plugins in their original boxes. Never installed, never questioned.

I have the my pace plugins in their original boxes. Never installed, never questioned.
That's very strange I get notifications that the vehicle hasn't moved if it sits in the garage too long and I also get warnings when it can't get a signal to plug it back in

Sent from the future

That's very strange I get notifications that the vehicle hasn't moved if it sits in the garage too long and I also get warnings when it can't get a signal to plug it back in

Sent from the future
Maybe because he never started?

Sent from the future
Never opened. IMG_0683.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0682.jpeg
    IMG_0682.jpeg
    572.3 KB · Views: 8
I believe you I just get emails that my insurance will be void if the device doesn't report within the next week. How do they bill you for kms I would check junk mail you may not have insurance.

Sent from the future
I get billed to my cc once a month for each car. Been that way since 2015 when I first added my CTS-v

I get billed to my cc once a month for each car. Been that way since 2015 when I first added my CTS-v
Interesting I pay once a year 180 then 10 dollars every 1000k they may have switched you to regular not my pace if you aren't getting a mileage bill. Did you get new devices this winter as the old ones are no longer functional.

Sent from the future

NFP broker told me Definity cannot be beat in bare bones MC insurance. once you request additional coverage, the other insurers have Definity beat.

i'm happy now...

I have found this to be true. Liability only Economical (Definity) always seems to come out cheapest. I have a list and call everyone.

So I finally got a good picture of my 2024 rates. They all went down. I don't have all the numbers in front of me, but this one is interesting

2007 Honda 919 with Echelon (policy is unchanged):

2023 rate was $1109
2024 rate will be $968 minus a new ~5% discount for being a CAA member! That should bring it down further to $923

Oddly though, I had to get those numbers from calling the broker - I haven't received any paperwork from Echelon this year yet and my renewal is less than three weeks from now

I just got notice from my broker that they no longer deal with Wawanesa so they're cancelling my insurance. Annoying but whatever. Can anyone recommend me a decent agent/broker to bikes. thx

So I finally got a good picture of my 2024 rates. They all went down. I don't have all the numbers in front of me, but this one is interesting

2007 Honda 919 with Echelon (policy is unchanged):

2023 rate was $1109
2024 rate will be $968 minus a new ~5% discount for being a CAA member! That should bring it down further to $923

Oddly though, I had to get those numbers from calling the broker - I haven't received any paperwork from Echelon this year yet and my renewal is less than three weeks from now
Echelon is notoriously slow with paperwork.

I just got notice from my broker that they no longer deal with Wawanesa so they're cancelling my insurance. Annoying but whatever. Can anyone recommend me a decent agent/broker to bikes. thx
I've had good luck with TD.
You can get a quote online

Back
Top Bottom