2018 Raptors/NBA | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018 Raptors/NBA

Agreed. Its why regular season doesnt matter. It counts for nothing until playoffs

Lebron hibernates and takes games off. In the playoffs hes a different beast

Whoop-tie do you win 54 games and are 1st seed. Getting swept in the eastern conference is a much bigger humiliation, and good litmus test/indicator of how good a team is

Agreed. Its why regular season doesnt matter. It counts for nothing until playoffs

Whoop-tie do you win 54 games and are 1st seed. Getting swept in the eastern conference is a much bigger humiliation, and good litmus test/indicator of how good a team is

Sad part is Indiana took them to seven. ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top teams not measured by regular season wins, how many of the following teams can the raptors beat in a 7 game series?

Houston
Golden state
San Antonio
Boston
Philly
Cleaveland
Oklahoma

Theres more that are possibly better, but they are borderline so i haven't mentioned them(new Orleans, Minnesota, portland)

Raptors have a limited window, the east is going to be a power struggle between philly, boston, and milwaukee for the next couple of years.
So what are you basing that list on? Undisputed? American media, because if you are not basing it on the regular season games they played against each other then you are just pulling stuff out of your ass.

Sorry man but you are out of your mind with some of the teams in that list

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

They won 59. Did you even watch the Raptors?

And the warriors won 73 a few years ago and didnt win nothing that year. I rest my case.

Ya'll must be new to basketball

Boston just mopped the floor with lebron and the cavs, WITHOUT two of their best players.

But hey they won fewer games than raptors in the regular season right?

maxresdefault.jpg

If we gonna do memes:

Curious to see what changes comethis off season...

Toronto is a soft team first and foremost , we need a tough man out there , and secondly Casey is a great coach for long term system implementation. But he is weak for short term “in game” adjustments.

He had no answer to stop love,

He did not double up on Lebron on the last play when we was iso and made that ridiculous bank shot at the buzzer. How can you not double Lebron when it’s the last play of the game?

He consistently gets out coached during games but excels in in overall long term coaching. Not sure if that makes sense but hats the best way to do it.

Didnt he have Lowry guardian lebron?

IMO they need an emotional leader/tough guy. Like a Rondo. Or Draymond Green.

Last edited:
They forced an extremely difficult play and a shot off balance jumping with the wrong leg but Lebron is Lebron.

I do agree they should have got Lebron early full court and put pressure on him but doubling him up at the line would be a quick pass to the open man and a quick lay up, then everyone would say "they shouldn't have doubled Lebron" .

I like Casey but something had to give. I want stackhouse to get the job.

They forced an extremely difficult play and a shot off balance jumping with the wrong leg but Lebron is Lebron.

I do agree they should have got Lebron early full court and put pressure on him but doubling him up at the line would be a quick pass to the open man and a quick lay up, then everyone would say "they shouldn't have doubled Lebron" .

I like Casey but something had to give. I want stackhouse to get the job.

Double Lebron and rotate to the open man and leave the low percentage shot open. That’s what Cleveland and the wizards did to us they double derozen in the paint and they rotate to the most eligible passer before they pass. This is what we cannot seem to do or overcome.

In any case Lebron is Lebron and yeah it was an impossible shot but I still want the double on him

yes easy to say now but remember that Tyronn Lue didn't call a time out which I assume Casey was expecting as it would have advance the play to the Raptors court, so that action basically didn't allow the defense to set or to even figure out what to do, so they did what the game plan was up to that point, which is single coverage on Lebron. If Tyron Lue had taken a time out and advance the ball which is what 99 percent of the time gets done, Casey would have gone about it differently.

Kyle should have reacted to that play and he didn't.

None of that matters anymore, the only play that really matter was the two missed tip ins that CJ and Valenciunes missed at the end of regulation of game one, we lost the series right there.

Double Lebron and rotate to the open man and leave the low percentage shot open. That’s what Cleveland and the wizards did to us they double derozen in the paint and they rotate to the most eligible passer before they pass. This is what we cannot seem to do or overcome.

In any case Lebron is Lebron and yeah it was an impossible shot but I still want the double on him

Last edited:
and celtics 2-0 on lebron

Without Kyrie and Gordon Hayword I might add.

A bunch of role players killing the king.

Last edited:
and celtics 2-0 on lebron

Without Kyrie and Gordon Hayword I might add.

A bunch of role players killing the king.
I know you like to troll a lot, but Boston is hardly a bunch of role players.
They had a 16 game winning streak or something like that early in the season, without Gordon.
With both Kyrie and Gordon to come back next year, they will be an awesome team to watch.

I don't think he is trolling, I think he is just ignorant, certainly speaks like it.

Anyways, Casey finalist for coach of the year and FVV finalist for 6 man of the year. Happy for both of them

Also happy that Budenholzer is the new coach of the bucks and not the raptors, I really want 905 guy.

They had a 16 game winning streak or something like that early in the season, without Gordon.
With both Kyrie and Gordon to come back next year, they will be an awesome team to watch.

Last edited:

troll2
trōl/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: trolling
informal
make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

Just because I don't agree with you, doesn't mean its trolling.
They are role players, playing their roles to perfection. (Apart from Al Hartford perhaps who is an all star.) I realize a lot of new raptor fans wont like me, and that perfectly alright.
But they are a soft team, who thrive primarily in the regular season, and build up a lot of hype only to be squashed in the playoffs(regularly and on a consistent basis), where things actually matter.
Go ahead point out any factually incorrect statements in any of my posts in the thread. I'll be waiting.

I dont know whats so hard to comprehend about this: Regular season records don't matter. What teams do in the post season does. It shows a teams true character.
How a person(or a team) performs when they are under duress in critical moments when the pressure is on shows their true character, and what they are really made of.
And when the heat is on, the raptors fold like laundry.

I do agree however, Boston will be fun to watch, when they are fully recovered and firing on all cylinders, they will dominate the east for years to come, in a rivalry with Philly, and lebron(whichever team he is on, if he stays in the east) Also possibly Milwaukee if they can get their **** together.

As I said a few days ago, budenholzer would be the best candidate for the raptors. Sure enough Massai was in pursuit of him. But he choose to go to Milwaukee instead(Smart man).

http://www.nba.com/article/2018/05/...to-raptors-intensify-pursuit-mike-budenholzer

http://torontosun.com/sports/basket...andidate-mike-budenholzer-picks-bucks-instead

Awww he can google and read opinions of others and make them his own...... how cute.

Anyways as the season this thread seems about over. There is always next year

My prediction predates the articles by about 4 days. But hey, enjoy getting kicked out of the first two rounds for the next 5 years in the easy conference kiddo. Maybe they'll even make the playoffs if they hired stackhouse :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom