2018 Raptors/NBA | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018 Raptors/NBA

I'm not scared of anyone in the 2nd round. A weak Cavs team or an over achieving Pacers? Bring it on.

I'm not scared of anyone in the 2nd round. A weak Cavs team or an over achieving Pacers? Bring it on.

This might be the year they make it to the finals....

That team has so little without LeBron. The amount of minutes he is logging is insane.

It would be pretty sweet for the Raps to vanquish the Cavs and exorcise both demons in one playoff push. I'm glad FVV has had the extra 2 days of rest.

Not sure what FVV means but

with a capable bench the team has a more balanced attack(that cant be neutralized by simply double teaming lowry/derozan) in addition to giving them more time to rest.

Excited about the second round

Means Bet on yourself
Not sure what FVV means but

with a capable bench the team has a more balanced attack(that cant be neutralized by simply double teaming lowry/derozan) in addition to giving them more time to rest.

Excited about the second round

Been watching the interviews lately, the raptors give WAYYYYYYYY too much respect to lebron.
Almost like they ready to roll over for them

In the words of ric flair....To be the man you gotta beat the man

I turned it off in a disgust with few to go ... talk about a game Cavs had no business winning and they still did ... not sure what to make out of this. Even LB was surprised to be "in this game", forget about winning. Pretty sure they marked it as "loss" before the game ... considering they have gone 7 the round before in tough series.

Keep Calm. Raptors are a better team, once they clean up some areas they will be fine. The first game nerves are out of the way.

Raptors will win the series.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

I do think the Raptors will win the series. They have a deeper more talented bench, it's the starters that need to be a bit more clutch. Lebron can't carry the team throughout the whole playoffs. He is slowing down and it's showing, if this series goes to 7 games, believe me the Raptors are winning it.

Demar should have just went up and drew a foul on that last play instead of the tired and old pump fake. I'm sure they'll play a bit more consistently tonight.

If i recall correctly....Serge Ibaka had some bad plays game 1

As big a supporter of the Raps as I am and always will be, the way they are playing in this series does not even remotely resemble the style they played with in the regular season. And it ain't Cleveland defense, but so many unacceptable unforced turnovers and very little ball movement on offense. This isn't a knock on the coach - this is on the players. If they don't get back to an up tempo, fast, transition style of play that is predicated on swinging the ball, penetrate and kick and man-to-man defense, they will get swept. Cleveland isn't tired, because you get energy from winning.

Winning fixes a lot of problems

They are tired, but if they keep gaining on the raptors **** ups, they'll be back to championship form in no time.

Im just glad Kyrie is in boston, otherwise raps had no chance

As big a supporter of the Raps as I am and always will be, the way they are playing in this series does not even remotely resemble the style they played with in the regular season. And it ain't Cleveland defense, but so many unacceptable unforced turnovers and very little ball movement on offense. This isn't a knock on the coach - this is on the players. If they don't get back to an up tempo, fast, transition style of play that is predicated on swinging the ball, penetrate and kick and man-to-man defense, they will get swept. Cleveland isn't tired, because you get energy from winning.

hard to watch. losing 2 games at home really puts you in a bad spot...

I turn it off 2 min in the 3rd and went outside to do some yard work, I HATE doing yard work, that is how depressed I was after watching the team I have defended since before the pre season fall apart and basically play a game they haven't played the entire year.... WTF!!!!

Even Drake has more hearth

hard to watch. losing 2 games at home really puts you in a bad spot...

I didnt watch, did they fall back into the old habits of hero ball ISO demar/lowry?

No, it was more of a (with some exceptions) 6 year old soccer game.
I didnt watch, did they fall back into the old habits of hero ball ISO demar/lowry?

Back
Top Bottom