2011 Moto GP? | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2011 Moto GP?

I feel for Simocelli, Spies , and Edwards. Would of been nice to see at least one of those guys up there.

OMG at Stoner's quote to Rossi
"your ambition outweighed your talent" LOL

I think he could've chosen better words to express himself, but thats my opinion.

Racing is racing, risk is involved and sometimes '**** happens'

I wonder if Rossi would have stuck the pass had the track not been wet.

I am a Rossi fan, but Stoner was right to be upset. In an interesting twist of irony, Stoner falls again because the Ducati loses the front.

All I gotta say is what a f'n race!!!!!!
My exact thoughts, I can't remember looking at a more exciting race - start to finish where anyone could have won it. It should rain every round, LOL.

I feel for Simocelli, Spies , and Edwards. Would of been nice to see at least one of those guys up there.

I think he could've chosen better words to express himself, but thats my opinion.

Racing is racing, risk is involved and sometimes '**** happens'

While I was a bit bothered by Rossi's rookie-like enthusiasm (he would have passed him easier another corner or two and while I understand Stoner's anger, I do think he is over stating his own talents in some way by making that comment about Rossi.

It was a great race regardless.

Last edited:
Great race. Simoncelli's high-side was painful to watch. Lots of action 'til the end under less than desirable conditions.

'

When Casey's words were replayed to VR by way of the Italian TV announcers, Rossi's response was simply, "Perhaps he forgot who I am."

Prima donna's,both of em.But one of em is the goat (in this day and age).
And the Ducati doesn't turn worth ****.Corse! Do something!

Last edited:
That was an incredible race. There was never a dull moment. I felt terrible for Stoner though... I think Rossi shouldn't have done that.. there were MORE than 20 laps left.

To bad for Marco it would have been nice to see him up there.

When Casey's words were replayed to VR by way of the Italian TV announcers, Rossi's response was simply, "Perhaps he forgot who I am."

That is great! Rossi had the pace and would have been pretty tough for anyone to keep him behind them, to bad so many went down cause it would have been an even better race.

Stoner is one massive jerk. Rossi was a big enough man to go in and apologise and Stoner says that?! Wow.

BS. Rossi made sure the cameras where there when he went over, all he cared about was that it was caught on camera. Casey in a post interview even called Rossie out on this, saying it would've been nice if Rossie came over in private and apologized rather than when all the media was there. Props to Casey for flipping it back on Rossie with his reply. Which was 100% accurate.

BS. Rossi made sure the cameras where there when he went over, all he cared about was that it was caught on camera. Casey in a post interview even called Rossie out on this, saying it would've been nice if Rossie came over in private and apologized rather than when all the media was there. Props to Casey for flipping it back on Rossie with his reply. Which was 100% accurate.

So he wants Rossi to somehow make the press not follow him? How would one do that? Would it be as successfull as all those other attempts by famous people to not have the press follow them everywhere?

Now Stoner is complaining how a person delivers an a appology, wow. Is there anything else he can whine about?

Looks like it will be a good rivalry between Stoner and Rossi again this year.... ;)
As for the apology being done with camera crews present, I bet Rossi can't go anywhere without a group of press or fans surrounding him at the GP events. One way or another the apology probably would've been captured on video. Besides he went right away after the race to do so, better than waiting and people speculating why he wouldn't have done so earlier.

I'm not saying he is, but Stoner always comes off as a whiny little **** even when he's in the right.

So he wants Rossi to somehow make the press not follow him? How would one do that? Would it be as successfull as all those other attempts by famous people to not have the press follow them everywhere?

Now Stoner is complaining how a person delivers an a appology, wow. Is there anything else he can whine about?

Yeah the Ducati front end....

But I agree it's hard for him to get away from the media. But c'mon this is Rossie we're talking about here, something tells me his timming was more than a coincidence. He knows how and when to use the media and conversely when not to use it. Casey is a whiner but it's usually warrented, in this case he was simply calling Rossie out on his BS. Tick for tack

HEY!

At least he was nice enough to cheer for Rossi on the sidelines. :lmao:

3496wqf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom