2011 Moto GP? | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2011 Moto GP?

Best part of the entire race... Still not even as entertaining as yesterday's season finale AMA Superbike race...

Let's hope more of these battles to come, otherwise MotoGP ha been a snooze fest

Dont wreck the AMA result for me.....got it on DVR. The WSBK race was good too, esp race 2 when it was torrential downpour.

I love Spies but he needs new cojones. Stop riding like a pussy and start pushing some people out of the way, specially on the first couple of turns.

Best part of the entire race... Still not even as entertaining as yesterday's season finale AMA Superbike race...

Let's hope more of these battles to come, otherwise MotoGP ha been a snooze fest

Watch WSBK/Moto2. Nurburgring Race 1. 6 bikes wide going into turn one on lap 8. All top riders. Two Kawis, a Honda, a BMW, an Aprilia and a Suzuki.
I don't think that would happen in 3 seasons of MotoGP, however Moto2 is great to watch.

Watch WSBK/Moto2. Nurburgring Race 1. 6 bikes wide going into turn one on lap 8. All top riders. Two Kawis, a Honda, a BMW, an Aprilia and a Suzuki.
I don't think that would happen in 3 seasons of MotoGP, however Moto2 is great to watch.

Watched it... The point of my post was that both WSBK and AMA SBK has beaten the pants of MotoGP this year as far as entertainment value is concerned...

That depends who you ask ... in my view, it has not so far this year.

Watch WSBK/Moto2. Nurburgring Race 1. 6 bikes wide going into turn one on lap 8. All top riders. Two Kawis, a Honda, a BMW, an Aprilia and a Suzuki. I don't think that would happen in 3 seasons of MotoGP, however Moto2 is great to watch.
Watched it... The point of my post was that both WSBK and AMA SBK has beaten the pants of MotoGP this year as far as entertainment value is concerned...
Jia is absolutely right! The Moto2 is awesome... the Brno round was perhaps the best bike race I've seen in a couple years.

been watching moto gp for a couple years now, same old same old. Honda yami honda yami.

but a friend suggested Moto2....wholey jebuz. 37 riders???? 12 rows...absolute anarchy in turn 1...Bikes all over, rubbin's racin'

LOVE IT

however Misano MGP was a good race. a few good battles.

Simoncelli and Jorge are gonna be doing some crazy stuff soon. They have to!
not to mention rossi better pull some magic outta the hat.

I have the motogp.com pass to watch it, but i cant find WSBK anywhere in HD, not even torrents or anything.

cant do standard def...

It's a 2 ring circus!Wahoooo!

That was an exciting one for sure.

Best race of the season, second would be Germany, too bad rossi crashed out duc looked promising

Pretty good race.

With 75 possible points left I doubt Lorenzo can do anything except hope Stoner crashes out and can't return.

So basically hope he can get the title the same way he got it last year and not by winning it as the better rider :)

With 75 possible points left I doubt Lorenzo can do anything except hope Stoner crashes out and can't return.

Prior to this race I didn't think Stoner would screw up in a race this season, but bad luck can happen to anyone, anywhere, at any time. Would be a poor way for Lorenzo to get ahead.

So basically hope he can get the title the same way he got it last year and not by winning it as the better rider :)

That's not a fair comment, Lorenzo was competitive in the standings against Rossi when he crashed out. Besides, crashing is not exactly a hallmark of "better riders".

Well, luckily the season isn't over yet so we will see if he is a true WC or just a one hit wonder.

Anyone want to take Lorenzo FTW @ Phillip Island?

He is hanging in there and is only a second down in FP

Pretty much a done deal after what happened in warm up today.
Hope it's not too serious.

Back
Top Bottom