2011 Moto GP? | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2011 Moto GP?

FYI the MotoGP subscription is 50% off right now, better than watching the races on SPEED.

Or for those that don't want to pay, I am sure someone has it out there for download.

speed is only good for nascar and monster truck racing, any other kind of event is watered down and edited so that they can get back to nascar discussion asap

speed is only good for nascar and monster truck racing, any other kind of event is watered down and edited so that they can get back to nascar discussion asap

Well if it wasn't for speed we would get squat, WSBK included.

Something is better than nothing, at least the Moto GP and Moto2 get aired the same day.

Well, he meant that there are options .... (not on your cable TV), nonetheless they exist and these coverages are vastly better than anything on speed for two wheels because they are done by people who have been doing this for very long time and know what they are doing or talking about. Plus you get to watch it when YOU have time not when it suits Speed's schedule ....

Well if it wasn't for speed we would get squat, WSBK included.

Something is better than nothing, at least the Moto GP and Moto2 get aired the same day.
yeah.. about 9-12 hours apart from each other, and as soon as the checkered flags are thrown the program ends :facepalm:

So, someone asked what's going on at Ducati. This is how Nicky and Valentino are discussing the issues. :lmao: Open to interpretation!

67c00720tw1djmw9ejr20g.gif

So, someone asked what's going on at Ducati. This is how Nicky and Valentino are discussing the issues. :lmao: Open to interpretation!

67c00720tw1djmw9ejr20g.gif

I really don't think it's rider issues at play in that camp... I think it's the machine that's the culprit...

That's funny...........they look stoned. LOL

LOL at the 'cupping' motion by their hands.

Stoner goes down in the same turn, almost in an identical fashion ... yet he escapes unhurt and wins on Sunday. I guess it's a skill not only to win but to fall as well. Some guys get never hurt, others .... all the time, and Hopper is one of them. Shame as I was looking forward to seeing him beating Bautista and Rossi at the same time.

Congrats to Sideshow Bob for finally making it to a podium and not throwing it in the kitty litter.

^^^^lolololol at 'Sideshow Bob' comment.

So anyone else heading down to Indy?

Excited for this race! I really do think it will be one of the 'decider's' in who will be winning the championship this year.

Lorenzo has been top 3 every year at Indy, Stoner never has. Mind you, some races this year Stoner looked like he was the only guy on the track. Would be interesting to shrink his lead a bit with 7 races to go.

On a similar note to the previous article...

It’s fairly known and accepted that Casey Stoner runs significantly less traction control than most of the paddock on his bike. His “stand it up and fire it at the horizon” corner exit style meant that the less sophisticated electronics on his Desmosedici GP bike were less of a disadvantage than to others, allowing him to do what he does best: twist the throttle.

http://www.findthethrottle.net/?p=43

Well.... maybe there is hope for a battle to the end after that result....

The battle for fourth at the end there was pretty entertaining. If only they would do that at the front once this season :)

The battle for fourth at the end there was pretty entertaining. If only they would do that at the front once this season :)

I agree. I wish this season had more battles like the one for fourth place.

Well.... maybe there is hope for a battle to the end after that result....

Best part of the entire race... Still not even as entertaining as yesterday's season finale AMA Superbike race...

Let's hope more of these battles to come, otherwise MotoGP ha been a snooze fest

Back
Top Bottom