I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 382 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Orange new-gen V-Strom 650, riding south on the DVP around 10:15PM tonight. I joined you on the 401-DVP ramp on my silver & black '05 Wee.

Nice ride!

Yesterday westbound at Dundas and Cawthra just after noon. You were on a black MT-09 and I was in my white Mazda. We chatted for a minute while waiting for the light. Wished I was riding too... I loved your bike!

Yesterday before 6 pm on Eastbound 407 I think past Young St. A cruiser was off on the shoulder and you were on your Red GSXR (Not sure what cc.) . You had pulled over and I pulled over a bit after you (I was on a Black V-Strom.)

I was walking back towards you guys to see if all was okay and you gave the thumbs up so I hopped back on my bike and left.

That was nice of you to stop to check on the rider and I am curious if he actually had an issue?

..Tom

Saw a group of riders at the marina at the bluffs (down brimley) 2 night ago. There were maybe 8-10 riders. Looked like fun

To the rider I gave a lift home last night, hopefully you actually do register on here and meet some people to ride with. Dangerous to be alone in a storm.

Won't publicly post her name but CBR125 broke down on the 35/115 and my gf and I had an extra bike spot on the trailer with our dirtbikes :p.

To the rider I gave a lift home last night, hopefully you actually do register on here and meet some people to ride with. Dangerous to be alone in a storm.

Won't publicly post her name but CBR125 broke down on the 35/115 and my gf and I had an extra bike spot on the trailer with our dirtbikes :p.

That's very nice of you to do that...good people are hard to find...cheers!

Driving back (in le car) on the QEW from Niagara last night, 9:30pm or so right smack in the middle of yesterday's t-storms. Saw a couple riding 2-up in the furthest most lane. Big kudos to you both, toughing it out when cars were all over the place with their hazards.

Hope you got home safe, and had a tall glass of single-malt after that ride--you sure earned it!

That's very nice of you to do that...good people are hard to find...cheers!

++1

Saw you Sunday July 27th northbound 404 from Markham to Aurora (I got off at Wellington so don't know how far you travelled). Black/Green Kawasaki Ninja 650(?) with full black gear. You weren't sitting straight, almost at a 45 degree angle looking over your left shoulder. What were you looking at? You were riding alone.

To the guy on the grey ducati who helped me (cbr125) get to Ossington and Dundas through the shytstorm of construction on Dundas. If it wasn't for you, I would have been so lost. lol Thanks for riding with me to my destination to pick up my friend who's a new rider so I could accompany him home for his first street ride. I got your name at the time but forgot it because I'm a goldfish. lol Hope to see you again soon! I'll look for you at lnl.

my guess is that the OP meant the rider he saw was leaning over 45 degrees to the left, while looking over his shoulder.

Probably trying to see chain/tire/bolt etc.

Wow--nice one.

Spotted a black ninja 250 on the 401 west around yonge past hwy 400. Saw the dumb woman in the red corolla try to squeeze you out of your lane while she merged at the very last moment then spotted her when she pulled up beside you in your own lane in live traffic on a ****ing highway. I gave her a piece of my mind *I was in my car* but she wouldn't open her window. After that she fell back about 20 car lengths. I was so mad for you.

Middle aged guy stuck in unmoving traffic with me on The Gardiner, on a BMW R1200CLC. Not sure if what I was feeling was sympathy or envy, as I sat in my car and gave you a thumbs up. Maybe a bit of both?

Middle aged guy stuck in unmoving traffic with me on The Gardiner, on a BMW R1200CLC. Not sure if what I was feeling was sympathy or envy, as I sat in my car and gave you a thumbs up. Maybe a bit of both?

BMW made a Road Glide?

Back
Top Bottom