I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 380 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

I've seen a car parked there. Can they get ticketed?

Yes and no. There's technically no "code" for double-parking, pregnant/mothers parking, "green vehicle parking" etc. But they can get "Park on Private Property w/o Consent" which is basically a catch-all ticket. $30

If it goes to court the only thing that needs to be proven is that the vehicle was parked on private property. Regardless of location on the property.

Last edited:
To the red Panigale parked in front of Centerpoint:

You're welcome for the ticket I didn't give you.
You're welcome for kicking the dad and kid off your bike.
Don't Park in front of a main entrance at a mall.

Edit: never mind you were an *******. See you in court.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ha ha nice one! Please make sure you go to caught to make sure the ticket sticks. I hate self entitled pricks

When: 7:45am Today (Thursday)
Where: Westbound Steeles Ave. turning left to southbound Victoria Park Ave.
You: Cruiser with leather saddle bags and a spare black helmet with skull graphics in the backseat.
Me: Black CBR125R in the same left turn lane behind you

I thought you were my boss because he was supposed to ride into work today and he has a cruiser and a black half helmet.

Really nice GSXR 750 at Pharmacy and St. Clair. Maybe a '99ish? I'm not up on my gsxr knowledge, had the beside headlight scoop things.

I've seen a car parked there. Can they get ticketed?
If you ask me, why not?
Really nice GSXR 750 at Pharmacy and St. Clair. Maybe a '99ish? I'm not up on my gsxr knowledge, had the beside headlight scoop things.
Does it look like a miniature Busa?

1999_GSX-R750_wb_470.jpg
Look like this one I think, I was in my van and he turned right so I didn't get a great look.

Eh the squid on the blue R6, rolled up sleeves and everything, overtaking people on Clarence just now over solid yellow lines who are going well above the speed limit, maybe you should consider a riding course.

Keep up your awesome tailgaiting skills and I guess we'll see you on the news sooner or later as another motorcycle statistic.

Red sports bike around 10:30 pm west on Dundas W then east a few seconds later. I was at the street two blocks west of landsdown. You headlight was out.

Few minutes later saw a west bound group of riders on Lakeshore coming to a red light at Jamison. The bike in the front had a light out too.

Moral of the story: When you're doing something illegal and being cut a break, don't fail the 'attitude test.'

You do something immoral - you are a dick.
You do something immoral while you are on a Ducati - you are even a bigger dick.

Girl on a Honda CBX250 near Keele and St Clair just now (3:40pm). Cool bike!

Last edited:
Red sports bike around 10:30 pm west on Dundas W then east a few seconds later. I was at the street two blocks west of landsdown. You headlight was out.

Few minutes later saw a west bound group of riders on Lakeshore coming to a red light at Jamison. The bike in the front had a light out too.

You sure it wasn't a CBR or something like a ninja 650? By design one of the two headlights is off when not using the high beams.

You sure it wasn't a CBR or something like a ninja 650? By design one of the two headlights is off when not using the high beams.
Almost every bike is like that and I'm sure rafiki knows it.

Yesterday (Thursday) around 11:30am. You were on DVP headed south on a 50th Anniversary R6, I was headed north on the same bike. First other one I've seen in the wild.

A nice VMax on the 401 heading east from 410-ish. Sounded great!

Also, a guy on a blue sport bike, looked like you weaved a bit through some traffic on Consumers on your way to GP bikes. Too bad about that cop that chased you down and up the hill!

You weren't on dufferin south of blood riding last night were you? Swore I saw your bike and waved....
hey roomie no that wasn't me it's a rare day/night I'm not riding but last night I was home with my kids over for the weekend.
We should link up for a ride soon though drag sinz out too

Back
Top Bottom