I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 381 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

He's in Greece for another week but absolutely I'd be down for a ride
lol that explains why he hasn't been out when ever I ride by his place these days (was going to make him jealous with the tri color pani 1199 I was riding all week from gp bikes lol)

Mael...it would be kinda hard for you to do a drive by on the Tri-Colore Panigale over here...
y2yqequ6.jpg

Going up to Muskoka on the 400 yesterday morning about 830 am. A group of experienced riders on GoldWings. Nice bikes.
Thanks for the wave when my son snapped a pic of your trike & trailer.
We were in the silver Pilot.

Oh, and a guy in a hoodie, shorts and half helmet. Same road and time, on a blacked out Sportster. Shorts? On the highway? Plus, it was still pretty cold out.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Saw a guy on some kind of cafe-style Ducati or Triumph with a 3/4 helmet, coke bottle glasses (or so they looked to me), wearing nothing but black shorts and flip flops ride past my house yesterday afternoon.

You need to eat a hamburger or many, or at least hit the gym. :lmao:

Saw a guy on some kind of cafe-style Ducati or Triumph with a 3/4 helmet, coke bottle glasses (or so they looked to me), wearing nothing but black shorts and flip flops ride past my house yesterday afternoon.

Ahh, a rare sighting of the hipster.. More commonly found along Queen St East in Toronto...

Ahh, a rare sighting of the hipster.. More commonly found along Queen St East in Toronto...

Or queen west and ossington. Always with 3/4 helmets that look right out of the 70's.

Everything old is new again.

When: 8:50am Today (Thursday)
Where: Riding south on Weston Rd and then onto the 401 West
You: 2013 Ninja 300 Moondust Gray, Shoei GT-Air Black/Red, W passenger
Me: EXACT SAME HELMET AND BIKE

You have a good sense of style good sir :)

I have that same helmet as well. The GT-Air Journey.. Absolutely love it.

Do you tell fat people to lay off eating too?

Today around 830 at shell on yonge st and Rosedale valley. Awesom ducati sport classic in black and gold. Best looking bike. Thanks for stopping to chat about it. Dry clutch was sweet

Do you tell fat people to lay off eating too?
If they were riding a motorcycle wearing next to nothing I guess I might. That's at least part of why I wear clothes. But I'm in full gear at 30+C.

Last edited:
That's the new hipster style ;)

Red Ninja 250/ 300? parked at the building next to my workplace on Goreway Drive. Haven't seen it before, new bike?
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Saw a guy on SS Yamaha (R6?) on Kings College Circle at UofT yesterday. The dude was riding on pretty much his rear rim - didn't seem to care.

Saw a guy at Superstore (at Argentia/Winston Churchill in Mississauga) in the entrance area around 1:30PM with what I believe was a Blue 1st Gen SV650S, with dual pipes and a Hayabusa label on it, and bikes (as in bicycles) mounted on the back... :lmao:

Yesterday afternoon on St Clair west: guy on a stretched 90s (I think) red SS wearing an armor vest and a hoodie.

Saw a guy at Superstore (at Argentia/Winston Churchill in Mississauga) in the entrance area around 1:30PM with what I believe was a Blue 1st Gen SV650S, with dual pipes and a Hayabusa label on it, and bikes (as in bicycles) mounted on the back... :lmao:
I want to see pics!

Back
Top Bottom