I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 385 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

When last have you spoken to your optometrist?
You might have a problem with depth perception. I'm not joking

I was joking. Apart from a slight case of astigmatism, which is corrected by contact lenses, my eyes are fine.

I just don't understand how one can have trouble judging distances on a fully-lit road. But Rob posted a good example - that bike on high beams basically turns into a shapeless blob of light.

Yes, but it's hard to judge distance for a floating headlamp. Plus with glare you can't tell if a bike is 5ft or 5m

Yes I agree: especially if the bike's light are on high or adjusted improperly. However, in that case all the hi-viz in the world won't help you see the bike and rider anyway as the glare masks it. And even without highs in your eyes you aren't going to see hi-viz on a bike heading directly towards you at night anyway unless there are super powerful lights shining from you towards the bike and that won't be the case of a bike behind you in traffic anyway.

..Tom

I was joking. Apart from a slight case of astigmatism, which is corrected by contact lenses, my eyes are fine.

I just don't understand how one can have trouble judging distances on a fully-lit road. But Rob posted a good example - that bike on high beams basically turns into a shapeless blob of light.

Also watch the other bike. on the right, as it drops behind. It also gets lost in the background.

Spotted at Vaughan/Oakwood this morning at 630: silver Ninja 500, rider in all black gear. You stopped at the fire department after calling me a "stupid ****" because I stopped for the pedestrian that was crossing before making the right. Sorry I offended you with my law abiding behavior. I was the guy in the red 944.

Maybe you didn't like that I was drinking a bottle of water?

Spotted at Vaughan/Oakwood this morning at 630: silver Ninja 500, rider in all black gear. You stopped at the fire department after calling me a "stupid ****" because I stopped for the pedestrian that was crossing before making the right. Sorry I offended you with my law abiding behavior. I was the guy in the red 944.

Maybe you didn't like that I was drinking a bottle of water?

Making all of us Silver Ninja 500 riders look bad! ;)

PS - Don't drink and ride!

Making all of us Silver Ninja 500 riders look bad! ;)

PS - Don't drink and ride!

Making all of us Ninja 500R riders look bad regardless of colour. LOL

Saw a Blue (R6?) heading north on 427 at roughly 3:30pm ....... lane splitting and popping wheelies. Turned off on highway 7, continued to lane split and do retarded ****. If the pickup truck didn't swerve out of the way... you might be dead.

Just FYI you almost got run over countless times and had people giving you the finger. I've never seen something so absolutely retarded in my life. Do you have a death wish...? I loved your wheelie down highway 7 where you almost hit an oncoming car... BRAVO.

You give motorcyclists a bad name and should be completely ashamed. I spent the next 10 minutes telling my girlfriend not everybody is like you, and I don't ride retarded like that.

Oh and I loved your track pants.......... Just complete fail.

Another 50th anniversary R6, you were pulling into GP Bikes as I was leaving, right as they were closing. I hope they stayed open long enough for you and your GF to get some protective gear!

I keep seeing the same black Daytona 675 heading east on Dundas at Dovercourt around 6:45 am on week days.

Guy on gsx ( I think) following my way from 427 to Finch then chatted at lights waiting to turn on steels ... Nice chatting with ya and nice bike.

Cheers :cool:

Becauseits just doesbother me. Its just plan creepy, its stalker behavour. If I knew you in person I would start avoiding you. Pictures on FB one thing. Pictures on an open forum another.

Oh get over yourself.... people can't take pictures of bikes on the street??? I kind of want to find your bike and take pictures of it for the forum now ...

I was driving the DVP Southbound at 9:45pm. Just below Danforth, a SS riding the narrow right-hand shoulder going NORTHBOUND! About 10 seconds later, two police with lights on, traveling in the northbound lanes seemed to be in pursuit. Hope you are not roadkill!

I was driving the DVP Southbound at 9:45pm. Just below Danforth, a SS riding the narrow right-hand shoulder going NORTHBOUND! About 10 seconds later, two police with lights on, traveling in the northbound lanes seemed to be in pursuit. Hope you are not roadkill!

hmm.. havent read about this in the papers so far, so I guess the wanker got away.

A collision at 150 kms combined speed wouldn't end well for that otorcyclist... I saw that bike too.. Near Gerrard st. Nb in SB lanes..

Guy with a bike getting towed with a police truck right behind it on Rutherford at 5:20pm what the hell happened for you to get pulled over and hold up traffic?

Hey Ramz H of OTR, next time you shove me out if my lane with your idiot looking truck, I'll fuckin end you.

To the short lady on the white/grey Hayabusa with light colored helmet just letting her long hair flow on the wind heading northbound on DVP shortly after midnight, I have never seen a person with that much self restraint, control and respect for their bike in a while and wish there were more riders like you around. You let me pass when we were both in the passing lane. I know I learned something new last night, and thank you for that.

P.S. I hope you arrived home safely with the late showers and high volume of traffic.

-Red R6 Rider

Back
Top Bottom