Video of Toronto Police acting like thugs | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Video of Toronto Police acting like thugs

The Toronto Star did a report on it, the Police official response was that the people being filmed were minors and that the cops failed at explaining the situation properly. Their supervisor has seen the video.

AKA nothing is going to happen.
Well then i guess were SOL. I had a similar experience couple of weeks ago where my friend got assaulted at a bar and we got kicked out. Stood outside for 20 mins explaining the sitch to the cops..who after telling me to go home a bunch of times threatened to have me arrested.

After what happened on nuit blanche its safe to say the city is losing respect for law enforcement...and from my personal experience, the officers need to look st themselves before blaming it on others.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

It was a woman. Wondered why the kms were reduced. I would have gone out with her if she asked. She would have had to buy, seeing as that week's date money was going in the general coffers of the Corporation of the City of Hamilton.

damn, you didn't even man up and ask for a date

Beta

Reduced KMs?! That's the standard discount, I get that all the time. I don't mind saying I'm a little disappointed in your grandiosity FMJ.

Reduced KMs?! That's the standard discount, I get that all the time. I don't mind saying I'm a little disappointed in your grandiosity FMJ.

Standard on a cruiser, maybe. The last ticket I got before that I got yelled at (till I took my helmet off). Got the full kms, and an added bonus following to close ticket. Luckily he got hit by a truck on the 407 before court and was on comp when the trial date came.

Standard on a cruiser, maybe. The last ticket I got before that I got yelled at (till I took my helmet off). Got the full kms, and an added bonus following to close ticket. Luckily he got hit by a truck on the 407 before court and was on comp when the trial date came.

You couldn't spin that into a sexual tryst? Call yourself a biker?

Speaking of female officers giving you a break, last month i was going to work downtown at a very early time around 6:00 am. While waiting at a red light to make a left, i pulled out my phone to send a text and a cruisers passed me, reversed and came next to me,waited a good few minutes till the light changed, then followed and of course pulled me over.

I was a 100% sure i was getting a ticket since she waited a good 3-4 minutes next to me just for the light to change and pull me over.

When she (a very cute young officer) came by my window (i was in the car), she asked for my papers and of course, on top of being on my phone, i coudnt find my insurance slip which made me be doubly sure im getting at least one ticket.

She went to her cruiser, came back and let me off with a warning and a very cute and flirty attitude!

:Like FullMotoJacket said, i wouldve totally taken her out but in that situation, the initiation couldnt come from me since i didnt wanna take any risks in changing her mind and getting that ticket lol

This was the second time a female officer cut me some slack but the first one didnt make for a fun story. She was just very nice ;)

Some cops are really nice but some as the biggest jackasses that make the entire force look bad.

Dear Penthouse...............................

I, for one, can't wait to hear more total strike-out stories about dudes failing to even attempt to pick up cute chick cops who probably showed no actual interest whatsoever.

Lmfao, I can't believe how you people go on about this,one person sent it to the mayors twitter, but I'm not surprised. The cops didn't do anything wrong, they didn't beat the guy, didn't threaten him,they just blocked his view. He was exercising his right to video,and they were exercising their right to stand in public.

Lmfao, I can't believe how you people go on about this,one person sent it to the mayors twitter, but I'm not surprised. The cops didn't do anything wrong, they didn't beat the guy, didn't threaten him,they just blocked his view. He was exercising his right to video,and they were exercising their right to stand in public.

*********, didn't look like there serving and protecting.

And people wonder why there are so many FTP's with the younger crowd.

Bullies normally side with each other - Figures

They were not standing, they were in his face and advancing towards him.

They didn't touch him, therefore they didn't do anything wrong.

Yes they did. If someone kept advancing on me in my face, forcing me to back up, that's invading my space. Cop or not, back the **** up.
However, I have better things to do than stand around filming cops all day.

Back
Top Bottom