blackberry 10 | Page 61 | GTAMotorcycle.com

blackberry 10

I'd probably want to try it out for a day or two before jumping on it.

Probably won't happen this year. Maybe next. I'm very disappointed in the note 3 battery life. I charge it twice a day. It's pretty sad how fast it goes from a full charge to low battery.

Z30 sounds exactly like the BB you're looking for.

But yeah, try and get your hands on one for at least 3-4 days to get an idea if it will work for you.

I'd probably want to try it out for a day or two before jumping on it.

Probably won't happen this year. Maybe next. I'm very disappointed in the note 3 battery life. I charge it twice a day. It's pretty sad how fast it goes from a full charge to low battery.

Check the battery monitor to see if Google play has gone crazy. It happens reasonably often on android devices. Typically, my note 3 uses 20 to 50% of its battery per day, when Google play went nuts, it was dying by supper time. A reboot fixed the problem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Check the battery monitor to see if Google play has gone crazy. It happens reasonably often on android devices. Typically, my note 3 uses 20 to 50% of its battery per day, when Google play went nuts, it was dying by supper time. A reboot fixed the problem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I don't even go in Google play. I'm usually opening pdf attachments a lot. Surfing the interwebz. Checking store cameras. Blue tooth and e-radio a lot too.

If i have blue tooth streaming on with radio while on bike. Battery will last 1.5 hrs max on a full charge.

I keep eset anti virus on because of a lot of business stuff on phone. I'm sure that kills it.

I don't even go in Google play. I'm usually opening pdf attachments a lot. Surfing the interwebz. Checking store cameras. Blue tooth and e-radio a lot too.

If i have blue tooth streaming on with radio while on bike. Battery will last 1.5 hrs max on a full charge.

I keep eset anti virus on because of a lot of business stuff on phone. I'm sure that kills it.
The automatic system updates can trigger the Google play bug. It's worth a shot to go into the battery monitor to see what is sucking the battery dry so quickly. I've been on my note 3 for 6.5 hours today and I am still at 40%. The screen is responsible for about half of the battery usage.

Check out the earnings report.
Stock up 13% in pretrading.

Exceeded wall street expectations by a wide margin.

Sold more phones this quarter than last

Announced deal with Amazon.

Kind of hard to go bankrupt when a company posts a profit, sales are up, and the stock market reacts positively. :lol:

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Check out the earnings report.
Stock up 13% in pretrading.

Exceeded wall street expectations by a wide margin.

Sold more phones this quarter than last

Announced deal with Amazon.

Kind of hard to go bankrupt when a company posts a profit, sales are up, and the stock market reacts positively. :lol:

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Here's Chen having dinner last night:

I was at the shareholders meeting on Thursday. The mood in the room was fantastic. A huge change from a year ago. Got to meet Chen.. the guy is fantastic.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

I was at the shareholders meeting on Thursday. The mood in the room was fantastic. A huge change from a year ago. Got to meet Chen.. the guy is fantastic.

Hope they didn't notice you typing this message out on your Samsung tablet. :lol:

Got to hand it to Chen though, for only 7 months on the job, he's accomplished quite a bit.

Totally agree with his vision, and where they are heading.

Expecting more good things to come.

P.S. The new BB Passport is actually intriguing me. Can't wait to try one in person.

Hope they didn't notice you typing this message out on your Samsung tablet. :lol:

Trust me, it pains me. I hate this thing.. well thats not true, the hardware is excelent, its the software I hate... it just takes so much longer to get anything done on android.. I held on to my playbook as long as I could.. the software is still well ahead but the hardware is just too old now. if they made another BlackBerry tablet I'd dump this thing for it in a heart beat.

I put a battery monitoring app on the note 3. It helps A LOT. I'm still ****** about how poorly they designed it to sustain battery life, but all is good now. Probably look at bb in a year or two when this becomes obsolete.

Into phablets? Check out the Blackberry Passport.

entire keyboard is touch sensitive, so you can use it like a track pad when scrolling and such instead of greasing up your screen with finger prints and blocking your view when you are trying to edit documents! Guys who have tried it says its as good as a macbook trackpad. The keyboard minimizes eating into your screen space like the virtual keyboard does on todays phones.

its got some solid specs. Snapdragon 800 quad core, 3megs ram, huge asssssss 3450 mah battery, make your eyes bleed 1440x1440 453ppi HD display

My next phone!

4g124w.jpg

Last edited:
Into phablets? Check out the Blackberry Passport.

entire keyboard is touch sensitive, so you can use it like a track pad when scrolling instead of greasing up your screen with finger prints! Guys who have tried it says its as good as a macbook trackpad.

its got some solid specs. Snapdragon 800 quad core, 3megs ram, huge *** 3450 mah battery, make your eyes bleed 1440x1440 453ppi HD display

My next phone!

4g124w.jpg

If it's half as good as the Z30, I'd be all over it. Wanna get my hands on one first though. Want to see what the day to day of that form factor will be like.

There's a lot to love about it. Except for the size for me personally. I'm hoping 2015 brings a device with those kinds of specs and that cool new keyboard tech to something sized more like the Z10

Ah cool. A BlackBerry thread outside of CrackBerry.com. I use a Z10. I've used it as a speedometer to check how much my speedo was off by (speed was reading 10% higher than GPS speed).

NavFree is a decent offline solution for GPS maps, location, etc. Works well enough on the Z30 and Q10 from my experiences. Bit of a learning curve on how to enter addresses/locations but it's a nice alternative to the native maps app.

I'm a big fan of waze as my main GPS app but it does not have offline support.

Ah cool. A BlackBerry thread outside of CrackBerry.com. I use a Z10. I've used it as a speedometer to check how much my speedo was off by (speed was reading 10% higher than GPS speed).

Which speedo app?

The BB Maps app works just fine for me. Even alerts me to traffic congestion up ahead........and frankly, I am amazed at how accurate it is when it suggests how many km to expect a traffic jam!

Owise, I also use the Google Maps app (Android app). I like how if I am doing a far away destination, it provides alternative routes for which way you want to take to get there. Example, when travelling to Blue Mountain recently, it suggested the 400 or Airport road or another route.

But for day to day local use, can't beat BB maps!

More mystery for Betty, et all:

TORONTO - Billionaire investor Prem Watsa is facing an investigation by Quebec's securities regulator over possible insider trading or tipping.

Back
Top Bottom