blackberry 10 | Page 59 | GTAMotorcycle.com

blackberry 10

I'm gonna guess number 9 next to his neck?

That's not quite how it works. The numbers are in a different place each time. Randomized. You have a secret number and a secret spot you move it to to unlock. Nearly impossible to replicate by watching.

etuzy5uq.jpg

za8aqybe.jpg

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

I know, that's why it was a guess, and that's why I only asked ppl to post one unlock pic!

You: number 6 in top-left corner?

Lol spoken like someone who has no idea what they're talking about.

A year ago, while I still wouldn't have agreed, I would have had to acknowledge the possibility of you being right. Today they are FAR from bankruptcy and very much on the upswing. Make no mistake it'll be a long road.. but on the upswing none the less.

P.S. Who's trying out OS 10.3? Some pretty cool stuff coming. :)

stock dropped 17% in first quarter of this year, they missed their projected sales number and only a third of its sales were BB10.

I know, that's why it was a guess, and that's why I only asked ppl to post one unlock pic!

You: number 6 in top-left corner?

Nope. Wrong on both counts ;)

Well that only leaves the number 3 in the top right, I think.

Wrong on both counts again.

I'll admit I'm very confused on what you're doing or what you base you gueses on though. There's infinite possibilities. Guessing correctly would require sorcery.

Well no, if those are two unlock pics then the correct number would have to be in the correct location in both pics. So that severely limits the possibilities.

Well no, if those are two unlock pics then the correct number would have to be in the correct location in both pics. So that severely limits the possibilities.

Ohhh you are looking for pics at the moment of unlock.. the above are not.

That's the fun of showing your unlock code; doesn't do anyone any good! (anyone who'd want to get access to your phone)

Coming up on replacing my iPhone 4s....and you guys are putting forward a strong case towards the Z30 as a good replacement! I don't really play games or use many apps. I've got some music but I think it's easy enough to take off the iOS and move elsewhere.

Coming up on replacing my iPhone 4s....and you guys are putting forward a strong case towards the Z30 as a good replacement! I don't really play games or use many apps. I've got some music but I think it's easy enough to take off the iOS and move elsewhere.

Congrats for even considering a BB. I had NO problem transferring all my iTunes music to my BB.

When iPhone people have an open mind and try a Z30, they are usually pleasantly surprised.

Here are the two most recent higher profile examples, note : they both mention "lack of apps", however with the new release of the most recent BB OS 10.2, the app gap is addressed as BB now has the ability to run Android apps (I run Netflix, Starbucks, Tapatalk, F1 apps and a bunch of other lesser known android apps and they work great!)

USA Today tech writer compares her iPhone to a Z30 :

"This is a fantastic phone!" (video)

And another review from tech writer iPhone owner DadDoes.com :

[video=youtube;9gdU6H5sCrI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gdU6H5sCrI[/video]

Last edited:
Hope the update fixes the issue of getting notifications of a text while in the text app. So silly.

I figured out how to side load the SNAP app so now I can get all the good android apps for free directly on my berry. I wouldn't go anywhere else. The Amazon app store sucked on the bb, but Snap is amazing. I managed to get the CIBC android app so that I can do e-deposits since the BB version of the app didn't support it.

And I love showing off to Apple and Samsung people that I can go a few days without charging my phone!

I figured out how to side load the SNAP app so now I can get all the good android apps for free directly on my berry. I wouldn't go anywhere else. The Amazon app store sucked on the bb, but Snap is amazing. I managed to get the CIBC android app so that I can do e-deposits since the BB version of the app didn't support it.

And I love showing off to Apple and Samsung people that I can go a few days without charging my phone!

I think with all the features it has, lasting a business day is impressive. I know first hand 3 people in the last month that got a BlackBerry Just for the battery life.

That edeposit is pretty sweet. I use it all the time.

I had a Z10 for almost a year .Witched to the Z30 and I love it .Battery life is amazing and I bang the keys all day .

You're strange.

Congrats for even considering a BB. I had NO problem transferring all my iTunes music to my BB.

When iPhone people have an open mind and try a Z30, they are usually pleasantly surprised.

Here are the two most recent higher profile examples, note : they both mention "lack of apps", however with the new release of the most recent BB OS 10.2, the app gap is addressed as BB now has the ability to run Android apps (I run Netflix, Starbucks, Tapatalk, F1 apps and a bunch of other lesser known android apps and they work great!)

USA Today tech writer compares her iPhone to a Z30 :

"This is a fantastic phone!" (video)

And another review from tech writer iPhone owner DadDoes.com :

[video=youtube;9gdU6H5sCrI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gdU6H5sCrI[/video]

So BB has to emulate Android to be effective Lmfao. Why not just get the LG G2, and have a great phone with Android. BB is a dying breed.
I guess that saying is so true, if you can't beat them, join them. BB are the leafs of the tech industry lol.
Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom