www.Moto-Heaven.com, thumbs up! | GTAMotorcycle.com

www.Moto-Heaven.com, thumbs up!

doozerdave

Site Supporter
I just had a great customer service experience with www.Moto-Heaven.com. I needed some custom length brake lines for my 929 MX bar conversion project, so I used the web form to send some questions about options and shipping. I got an email back within a few hours with crazy detailed answers, exactly what I wanted to know and more! Long story short, a bunch of emails back and forth to iron out what I needed (I was even given a cell phone number to contact him if I wanted to call) and the order is on its way. No extra charge for the custom made lines. I''ll post a product review when I receive the HEL brake lines, that I have no doubt will be perfect.

I just had a great customer service experience with www.Moto-Heaven.com. I needed some custom length brake lines for my 929 MX bar conversion project, so I used the web form to send some questions about options and shipping. I got an email back within a few hours with crazy detailed answers, exactly what I wanted to know and more! Long story short, a bunch of emails back and forth to iron out what I needed (I was even given a cell phone number to contact him if I wanted to call) and the order is on its way. No extra charge for the custom made lines. I''ll post a product review when I receive the HEL brake lines, that I have no doubt will be perfect.

Sounds good, but I still would never review until I receive the product and see it in front of me cause you never know what could happen.
Btw, nice 1337 posts :p

Go my brake lines last week. Very nice. The transparent red is sweet. Got them installed and finally got a chance to test ride today. They work. :)

Back
Top Bottom