WTF ride. | GTAMotorcycle.com

WTF ride.

Hack

'Kinda bummed after a buddy's funeral Thursday...

WTF... throw a clean pair of gitch into a pannier and 'F- off for a couple of days... 'Had been wanting to ride over that Mackenaw Bridge just to see what it was like... Meh, $4USD down the drain...

830kms on Friday
700 and change Today... 'Home in time for dinner.

Weather was "meh".... Rain off and on the whole of day one.... Just one 15 min shower day two up around Sudbury.

Sept 6 and 7 2019.jpg

Nothing like a nice ride to clear your head. Where did you stop over on Friday evening?

Long ride brother ?

The FJR causes these long rides... 'Did 8600km back in July (Home to Penticton BC and back)
If it wasn't for the increased likelihood of critters on the road at dusk/night I'd ride even longer days.

Last edited:
The FJR causes these long rides... 'Did 86000km back in July (Home to Penticton BC and back)
If it wasn't for the increased likelihood of critters on the road at dusk/night I'd ride even longer days.
86000kms in July??

What you didn't like the bridge? To me it felt like floating on steel grate with water below.
You should have checked out the tunnel of trees, which I got the tip from riders here.
It's kind like Southwood but near the water and you can go a bit faster.
Anyhow still a good run! (y)

What you didn't like the bridge? To me it felt like floating on steel grate with water below.
You should have checked out the tunnel of trees, which I got the tip from riders here.
It's kind like Southwood but near the water and you can go a bit faster.
Anyhow still a good run! (y)
I liked the tunnel of trees

Back
Top Bottom