WSBK Australia Superpole | GTAMotorcycle.com

WSBK Australia Superpole

Finish of race 1 had the three on the podium cross the line within 0.04 seconds, and there were more bikes right behind them.

A bike from every manufacturer except Honda led the race at some point, and the exception for Honda was not for lack of trying.

The winner was a rider that I was cheering for. But ... that doesn't reveal much, because they're all awesome. I won't be a spoiler. Watch it.

Gonna be a great season.

I still can't figure it out why C-Davis doesn't do well with the ducati...instead Redding already on the podium on his first race in wsbk!!!!!!!!!!!

Thousandths of a second victory margin in race 2, and too many position changes to count!

There were plenty of position changes behind the leader, even while they were in tire-management mode. And things got mixed up after that ... and the podium finishers were within a fraction of a second. I don't see the problem ... it was a great race.

There were plenty of position changes behind the leader, even while they were in tire-management mode. And things got mixed up after that ... and the podium finishers were within a fraction of a second. I don't see the problem ... it was a great race.

More like tripping up against each other. It didn't have the balls-out aggression of the Superpole Race. It did get more interesting the last 4 laps though.

But I didn't enjoy it as much as the Superpole Race.

I enjoyed all three races. What a fantastic start to the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom