Who offers M1 insurance? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who offers M1 insurance?

Just got my m1, was licensed in the past but it expired and I'm getting back into riding again. Which companies offer insurance to an M1 rider? Courses are pushed back till the end of summer and im really hoping to atleast ride with my M1 untill I do my course. Any help is appreciated!

Buy something very small and modest performing for the next 7 years.
and buy a dirt bike to fly on

Do you have home or tenant insurance now? that is the best place to start.
if not go straight to a motorcycle specialty insurance place.

Buy something very small and modest performing for the next 7 years.
and buy a dirt bike to fly on

Do you have home or tenant insurance now? that is the best place to start.
if not go straight to a motorcycle specialty insurance place.
I have a Hyosung gv250 cruiser bike, didn't want to fork out the big $$ on a sport bike with an M1

Once you get all kinds of toys and properties they all need insurance, then you go through a Broker and can save a few theoretical $'s
it's like monopoly(ancient board game)

... be careful on that thing I only seen one in my life and it just went in the ditch on county road 15

Yeah seems like that the best option for me right now, my cars are with Desjardin and they're also the only ones willing to give me insurance with an M1 and then adjust my rate once I get my M2

Cars multiple?
Call a broker, I've used Buckley for decades and had no issues ymmv. They use a whole bunch of underwriters.
Wawanesa is good but won't touch you until you are demonstrated old and wise.

Try TD...they insured me with an M1 back in 2011...not sure if they still do that or not...decent rates and ok customer service...had two bike claims since then and no issues getting them settled either...they also offer discounts if you're a member of certain professional groups and/or a university alumni...

To my experience it seemed like TD only touched you with a decent quote if you work for them or Are a member of ....
ymmv but absolutely try everyone you can.

Try TD...they insured me with an M1 back in 2011...not sure if they still do that or not...decent rates and ok customer service...had two bike claims since then and no issues getting them settled either...they also offer discounts if you're a member of certain professional groups and/or a university alumni...
I gave them a call and they need an M2, won't look at new riders

If you worked for them I bet they would find a way ? just keep shopping

wow! Scarlet Tanager (I just seen one) you guys probably see them dead at the bottom of big tall buildings :|

Spoke with Simonique from Desjardin insurance, she hooked me up with a great rate even with my M1. I'll leave her contact info below if anyone else is having a hard time finding a decent rate with an M1. Definitely give her a call!

Simonique De Irish

Harrietta Mayers Insurance Agency

Providing Insurance and Financial Services

905-683-8258

Spoke with Simonique from Desjardin insurance, she hooked me up with a great rate even with my M1. I'll leave her contact info below if anyone else is having a hard time finding a decent rate with an M1. Definitely give her a call!

Simonique De Irish

Harrietta Mayers Insurance Agency

Providing Insurance and Financial Services

905-683-8258

interesting, my buddy called to try to get M1 coverage since his course keeps being pushed but they said they cant do it without the course done or 1 year experience. how did you manage?

cheers

Yeah they told me the same thing, I had to sort of convince them into giving me the insurance because I was licensed in 2017 and since it was in the past 3 years they were able to consider it as valid experience. I've now got my M1 and im riding which is great because my course is set all the way in September

Back
Top Bottom