Where's Wingboy? | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where's Wingboy?

@Wingboy is that rig going to see salt and slush? Would be cool (no pun intended) if you could ride year round. I've been pouring over old CVMG magazines and I'm surprised how often they mention a guy showing up to winter meetings in a Ural.
Yes. The ACF50 is going on this week. No plans on touring. Just ripping around locally.

Awesome! Being able to ride in winter would be the number one reason I'd be willing to give up leaning into curves.
Winter camping with the rig full of gear like above - Count me in.

Awesome! Being able to ride in winter would be the number one reason I'd be willing to give up leaning into curves.
Winter camping with the rig full of gear like above - Count me in.
Although a Ural would be cool, the whole point of riding a bike is leaning into turns. Without that, I'd be out...

But for a second bike?

And it makes sense for Rick. If I was older, and was trying to hook a lady friend on riding, then for sure.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

the whole point of riding a bike is leaning into turns. Without that, I'd be out...
I get the leaning but I think the sidecar goes beyond that to a whole different level

I get the leaning but I think the sidecar goes beyond that to a whole different level
Very true. When you go to a sidecar rig, you throw everything you know about riding out the window. It's a very refreshing experience.
I still like the other bikes in my garage.

Is flying the sidecar stunting?
Legally? No idea. I have taken it to an empty lot to practice. It's actually easier than wheelies on 2. It comes up a little on most right turns but never with B in there.

Wingboy ready for duty.
1701996546064.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom