Where to buy plastic covers for turn signals | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to buy plastic covers for turn signals

Oh oh, would probably be Much easier to find one for a stock motorcycle model then an off-shore aftermarket unit.
... those look too small to be stock on a modern motorcycle :|

They're $35 a pair? Even if you could find just the plastic, I'd expect to pay at least $10 and probably more just for the hassle of handling a low volume low dollar part. I'd just buy a new set of lights and stock my own spare parts.

Or buy a pair from a scrap yard.

Crack in the signal light lens is grounds for a vehicle fitness fail, spares are good (y)

I've got some trials bike signals I could sell you and the dealers probably have dozens of sets stashed away somewhere.

I've got some trials bike signals I could sell you and the dealers probably have dozens of sets stashed away somewhere.
They put signals on trials bikes? I guess it makes sense to get to the spot, but still seems slightly ridiculous.

They put signals on trials bikes? I guess it makes sense to get to the spot, but still seems slightly ridiculous.
No they come with all the street stuff and the dealers take it all off as part of the race preparation,
although yes, in europe the bikes need to be street ridable to some limited extent to ride in some competitions.
Montesa/Honda 260 4RT actually comes with 2 headlights, one is really tiny & the other has a full instrument cluster, plus a cat converter header pipe, steering lock, horn, 2 silencer tips, 2 rear sprockets of different sizes and a second drive chain.
... oh ya and rear view mirrors too.

My MV Agusta came crated on a track stand that the dealer wanted to sell me, they also wanted to sell me the battery charger that came with it :| I didn't get either -> never buy a new motorcycle that is not still in the original shipping crate.

These are aftermarket, smaller than OEM. You think you have something similar? Need some measurements?

Back
Top Bottom