Where to Buy M6 x 60 Counter sunk allen bolt | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to Buy M6 x 60 Counter sunk allen bolt

Longest they had is 40

Good luck finding only 2 then, because if they dont have it that means its not very common as they have the largest in stock selection of metric SS fasteners I know of...Chances are that will be a special order, and youll have to buy way more then 2 to get them.

60 is pretty long for an M6, whats it for?

Bar end weight bolt for my triumph. Glen at FS has some that are not countersunk that I will get for now. I dont want to order from dealer because it always takes weeks to arrive.

A shorter size might be long enough. Im not sure.

Triumph PN
T3330051

Last edited:
Bar end weight bolt for my triumph. Glen at FS has some that are not countersunk that I will get for now. I dont want to order from dealer because it always takes weeks to arrive.

A shorter size might be long enough. Im not sure.

Oh I just worked with some of those last night on GS500's bar ends...They are plated steel (greenish color) and are a large phillips head.

I might have some from a GSXR, let me check

Oh I just worked with some of those last night on GS500's bar ends...They are plated steel (greenish color) and are a large phillips head.

I might have some from a GSXR, let me check

yes!!! OR A SV or any GSXR that uses those rubber mushroom bar ends

I know I have one in the spare parts box...

Last edited:
I can get titanium or stainless or aluminum through mail order. I wanted it tonight or this weekend to finish my project and get back to riding my bike.

yes!!! OR A SV or any GSXR that uses those rubber mushroom bar ends

I know I have one in the spare parts box...

Wow, Saki, u do have a lot of knowledge on bikes, since when?? :D

I bought 3 70MM from Brafasco on Progress a few weeks ago. Worst comes to the worst you could cut 10MM off but they should be able to get 60.

call Port Store in mississauga or West Marine T.O. or Brewers in Hamilton , its not an unusual size in marine hardware

Back
Top Bottom