Where to buy handlebar grips | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to buy handlebar grips

Vlad_Dia

I'm looking for red all rubber handlebar grips for my 2004 sv650. Preferably waffle grip if possible. Does anyone know where online or shop to check out. I been searching and can't find any.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Sounds like motocross bike grips, do they have a large flared out part towards the inside of the bars to protect your hands?
search 'motocross grips red' images.

& Don't buy the grips for ATV's that have a thumb throttle, that won't work so good for a twist grip throttle.

And don't waste time with glue,hair spray or paint.Wrap your bar and throttle tube with electrical tape,splash a bit of gasoline in the grip and slide it on.DONE!

Some grips even have a grove on them that makes it easier to safety-wire.
Some come in Soft, Medium or Hard rubber too, but probably not the red ones :|

And don't waste time with glue,hair spray or paint.Wrap your bar and throttle tube with electrical tape,splash a bit of gasoline in the grip and slide it on.DONE!
If you're looking for an alternative to gasoline, dishwasher drying agent, e.g. Jet Dry, works the same way.

If they are going in the trash I just cut mine and then pour some isopropyl alcohol in the grips, swoosh around and slide em on...they dry quick and never slide. Hair spray will work also, but I find the grips shift around in the summer when they sit in the heat.

Back
Top Bottom