Where to buy Custom Race suits in Canada/Ontario | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to buy Custom Race suits in Canada/Ontario

Domon

Site Supporter
Looking for company that makes custom race suits for track days. If anyone knows a good rep company please msg.

Thank you
Fil

Not sure if they're still around ?

The KSR guys had a group buy of custom suits a while back, but I don't remember what the brand was. Plus Racing Gear, maybe? The forum search doesn't like short search strings like "KSR", so I can't find their account or posts.

edit: @KWSportRacing and KSR - KW Sport Racing track days at Grand Bend Motorplex

not sure if they're still doing suit orders or not:

Last edited:
The KSR guys had a group buy of custom suits a while back, but I don't remember what the brand was. Plus Racing Gear, maybe? The forum search doesn't like short search strings like "KSR", so I can't find their account or posts.
Here's the link

There's also Comet that does custom suits

Reactions: Ash

edit: @KWSportRacing and KSR - KW Sport Racing track days at Grand Bend Motorplex

not sure if they're still doing suit orders or not:
Pretty much all those made-to-order online suits come out of Pakistan (likely all the same factory).
Not to say they're bad suits, just that you'll have to wait a while.

I'd ask John Bickle for his recommendations. He doesn't make suits, but he repairs a whole lot of them. If anyone knows, he does.

Pretty much all those made-to-order online suits come out of Pakistan (likely all the same factory).
Not to say they're bad suits, just that you'll have to wait a while.

Having made the mistake of buying one of those 'custom' suits back when I lived in BC, I can promise the Plus gear is in a different category. Lots of the SOAR riders wear them, and I've talked to a few riders at Grand Bend track days who swear by theirs. Definitely decent kit, and good value.

And the suit I bought from a vendor in Vancouver was genuinely bad. It never fit properly (despite me being measured in store), and before I got a chance to have it adjusted, I noticed the stitching along the stretch panels in the forearms starting to let go, just from some street rides. Not exactly confidence inspiring, so I never bothered having it resized...

Not GTA or ON,

I got my suit made from these guys back in 2015, one of the best suits I ever wore. Read up on their review and the fit and finish is flawless. Might have to order a new one soon.

Don't do that. If there's a problem, it will be a big problem because the vendor is in another country. Option 1 go to Riders Choice. Option 2 get in contact with KSR, info above in this thread. LOCAL

Back
Top Bottom