Where to buy and get installed Frame sliders | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to buy and get installed Frame sliders

ice05

Site Supporter
Hi Guys,
So all the posts in the general discussion and newbie section mentions the importance of frame sliders. Im specifically looking for frame sliders for a 250 ninja but would also greatly appreciate any input on
where to buy (dealership or online) and if I buy online where to go get them installed? I am not technical at all (not even enough to do the install as described here http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?127960-Shogun-Frame-Sliders-Ninja-250r&p=1411327&highlight=frame+sliders#post1411327) and I would rather not mess up the fairing on a brand new bike trying lol.

I have searched through the posts (http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?129908-Frame-Sliders&p=1433011&highlight=frame+sliders#post1433011) and a few people have posted that shogun sliders that comes with 3 pieces as a good one for the Ninja 250.

there was also some debate whether to go online (ex. blue streak, Bayside, SBTG, motorcyclegear) or to a local store like riders choice? Does rosey toes do installs? I've heard good things about him. I can basically drive anywhere from Markham to Hamilton...

Anyone that can recommend a store/ mechanic to get these installed properly?

Depends on what you want. Either cut or no cut sliders. I prefer Woodcraft, cut sliders. It shouldn't be too hard to install. I'm pretty sure someone would offer to install them for you in exchange for some food and beer.

Good luck!

Oil change- frame sliders- remove the wheels or install new grips, don't need a shop to do it.

Try your self, you'll be fine.

LOL I just bought the bike... I eventually will probably start trying to do the work myself but for this particular one I think I may have to leave it to the professionals lol.

ON a side note... Do people here have an opinion which is better? No Cut Frame sliders or the traditional one that a hole has to be punched through?

Back
Top Bottom