Wheelie rider caught on tape in TO | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wheelie rider caught on tape in TO

It's usually a sport bike because the cruiser bikes can't get it up ;)
Hmmm you got me thinking... is that why so many cruiser names start with “V”? Are those bikes just substitutes for the blue pill?

Vrod, Voyageur,Vmax,Venture,Victory...

V is for Vibration

... as in when you are sitting next to one at a stop light and the front end is moving forwards and backwards a couple of inches and it's not even in gear yet.

Hmmm you got me thinking again.. is that why so many cruiser names start with “V”? Are those bikes just substitutes Vibrators?

Vrod, Voyageur,Vmax,Venture,Victory...

If you have ever done a wheelie on a Toronto street without it being caught on tape hold your thumb up. (y)

If you have ever done a wheelie on a Toronto street without it being caught on tape hold your thumb up. (y)
How would you know?

How would you know?
Because wheelies have been around a lot longer then the proliferation of cheap CCD recording technology has been around.
... or do you mean how do you know you pulled a wheelie :/ it happens every time your front wheel is off the ground but the rear one is not.

Because wheelies have been around a lot longer then the proliferation of cheap CCD recording technology has been around.
... or do you mean how do you know you pulled a wheelie :/ it happens every time your front wheel is off the ground but the rear one is not.
So you've been riding longer then that? Wow, impressive.

So you've been riding longer then that? Wow, impressive.
I bought my first motorcycle in 1965, so yes,
but not sure how impressive that is seeing as it would have been even earlier if I was older.

Back
Top Bottom