What insurance companies have good response time and make less mistakes? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What insurance companies have good response time and make less mistakes?

油井緋色

Site Supporter
Currently with Allstate. While their prices were okay, their customer service is complete trash.

Our credit card was compromised a while back. When we found out, we tried to reach Allstate. Total time spent was 6 hours on hold across multiple days and multiple calls. The agent made mistakes updating the credit card, double charging, applying a late fee (when it was their fault for making said mistakes earlier.) This is their HQ number.

The incompetence is wasting too much time and money. Are they all trash like this? We're not even trying to make a claim wtf.

I have Allstate. Zero complaints about getting setup or dealing with a payment issue (which happened last month funny enough).

I have Allstate. Zero complaints about getting setup or dealing with a payment issue (which happened last month funny enough).

Did you go through their HQ or an agent? Our agent's office is dead and always auto forward's to HQ.

I was with Allstate until recently, had no issues other than price increases year over year. Switched this year to Intact strictly based on savings. I went through a broker this time and he’s been awesome. Matthew Camacho, he now works at “the BIG”

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Where the rubber meets the road with any insurer is what they do for you and how they treat you when you have a claim! Selling you the policy and arranging to take your money is what they love to do and most are pretty good at that part.

Agents are always pleasant to deal with but the landscape changes quickly and dramatically once you call that friendly agent and tell him/her you want to make a claim - whether it be your bike, car or home. I've experienced atrocious to pretty decent service in the claims department of these companies. You just can't tell until you have a claim unfortunately because as soon as you call your agent, he/she will send you straight to 'claims'!

lol, got an email from them saying our credit card isn't updated.

Time to yell at a poor soul for everyone else ******* up and possibly find a new company.

Back
Top Bottom