what a rain? nice ride @ Don Mills | GTAMotorcycle.com

what a rain? nice ride @ Don Mills

I just got home from dragonboat practice at outer harbour near lakeshore and leslie, I'm glad I was in my car on the way home. saw 2 bikes on the DVP I think one of them was a black ducati monster, they were not too happy to be hammered by the crazy storm. I hope they made home ok .

That will be me. LOL. I am fine. This storm was insane. For the first time, the weather forecast was right, just that it was against me.

I just got home from dragonboat practice at outer harbour near lakeshore and leslie, I'm glad I was in my car on the way home. saw 2 bikes on the DVP I think one of them was a black ducati monster, they were not too happy to be hammered by the crazy storm. I hope they made home ok .

It's days like this that make me glad I have flexible work hours! As soon as I see clouds, see ya later!

had to sneak out as the sun came out and it was up to 23 on the way up to the Shed

Wet here but looks like it will clear. :D So warm out finally and heading way up on the weekend :clap:

I was out in the rain last night.. it sure was coming down hard!

Thankfully i was out on purpose and not caught in it, so i was in my full rain gear and stayed completely dry. ;)

Back
Top Bottom