weekend ride to montreal | GTAMotorcycle.com

weekend ride to montreal

Full Tuck

A couple of us are going to ride to mt. tremblant. Does anyone know some good routes? Also anyone interesting in comming? We are leaving Friday right after work, plan to return sunday mid-day.

If I had the right bike I would go buddy, BTW you guys plan on riding almost at nightfall? After work usually means after 6:00pm and it gets dark by 9:00pm, it's a 5-hour trip.

it's 5 hours if you like speeding tickets! :)

If you're riding it during the day (Sunday?), 323 SW from St. Jovite to Montebello is a nice drive, as is 148 on the Ottawa River north shore. I suspect the 317 (out of Thurso) is nice too, although I've never driven it. It's been about 5 years since the last time I was out there, though - things may have changed.

We are leaving toronto at 4-5, get there by 9 or 10.

doesn't matter what bike you got, but must be able to overtake cars on the highway

sounds very interesting.. what do you guys planned out for accommodation?

We are leaving toronto at 4-5, get there by 9 or 10.

doesn't matter what bike you got, but must be able to overtake cars on the highway

It's too late now for this question but don't you think there will be HUGE traffic after 5:00pm on a friday weekend going to Montreal? That trip's time will be around 7 hours minimum. I have a dual-sport Yamaha 350cc so it's not an adequate bike, I could burn the little engine in that 600 km trip each way at 120 km/h.

It's too late now for this question but don't you think there will be HUGE traffic after 5:00pm on a friday weekend going to Montreal? That trip's time will be around 7 hours minimum. I have a dual-sport Yamaha 350cc so it's not an adequate bike, I could burn the little engine in that 600 km trip each way at 120 km/h.

We made it there in 5 hours, no cops. reasonable speed to, 130-140

Back
Top Bottom