Wasaga Ride (Monday, June 27th) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wasaga Ride (Monday, June 27th)

Vee

I'm heading up to Wasaga Beach to visit some friends on Monday, looking to see if anyone is interested in joining me for the ride. Leaving in the morning, right after rush hour traffic settles. PM works best.

hey sounds good. i wanted to head back up there again and Monday weather looks good. what time were you planning to head up and where do you want to meet. After we arrive in Wasaga , i think i will head out to Blue mountain, Owen sound and the South Bruce Peninsula in the afternoon.

I'm open with my schedule, whatever works for you guys. I want to be on the road by 10am at the latest, I think that should be okay for traffic. Meet location is also up to grabs, I'm downtown but whatever works for you guys is fine with me. I'm staying in Wasaga overnight, but would be down for a ride back on Tuesday if anyone is sticking around.

I live up here in Collingwood.
Would be cool to meet up with you guys in the afternoon before I have to go to work.

I'm open with my schedule, whatever works for you guys. I want to be on the road by 10am at the latest, I think that should be okay for traffic. Meet location is also up to grabs, I'm downtown but whatever works for you guys is fine with me. I'm staying in Wasaga overnight, but would be down for a ride back on Tuesday if anyone is sticking around.

How about Famous Sams at Woodbine and Stouffville rd at 9:30am, wait for anyone else to arrive then head out at 10am?

doesnt matter to me i just had a gps set up for the sports bike so i can try to find some roads to ride if people
want to other wise ill just get lunch on the strip and maybe start to head back on side roads let me know. i will make a post sunday night when i get back as to if im going

sounds good, any of you guys have a celly. im down with the ride pending on finishing a project tomorrow. or i can just keep in touch here

last minute change: im going to make a stop-off at rosey toes before the ride, they open at 10am on monday and i need a quick adjustment. we can all meet there, or postpone the meet at famous sams? cell is 647-300-6943 or just keep in touch here. im spending the night at a friend's cottage, so ill have to leave the group after the ride up there but im good with spending some time riding the strip or grabbing a bite to eat, meeting up with the27thelement if he rides in.

where is rosey i have never been... do you have a route in mind to get up if not ill post thhe one i.nomaly take if wanted but it starts out north of woodbrisge

where is rosey i have never been... do you have a route in mind to get up if not ill post thhe one i.nomaly take if wanted but it starts out north of woodbrisge

its in north york, where the 400 meets the 401. its my first trip to a shop, i was also considering riders choice in mississauga, as ill be heading north on the 427 from downtown anyways -- any preference from you guys? i dont have a route in mind, totally open to taking whatever you guys have planned out.

how direct and fast a route do u want? im working on one now to the strip

i have one that starts from the gas station at king rd and 27 and heads up some turns but its Canada roads so its mostly going in a line lol ... should be a decent ride tho.. unless someone knows a better route doesn't matter to me

Last edited:
so whats the vote for tomorrow meet at king and 27 or sam's doesnt matter to me... ill check this thread again tomorrow morning before i head out

its late, so i have to make a call on this. ill be at rosey's first thing at 10am for the quick fix and hopefully finished/out the door by 10:30am. lets meet at king & highway 27 at the petro (faster for me to meet you there after the shop than sams). if traffic is good, i hope to be leaving the station by 11. everyone coming: message me in the morning 647-300-6943 and ill keep you in the loop. if the work is scheduled to take too long on the bike, ill skip it until later and swing straight up to the gas station to wait for whoever is coming.

I`ll text you in the afternoon to see where you are or if your still around. I work nights. So i sleep in the day. Ride safe.

Back
Top Bottom