? WAS THIS A FRAUDULENT KIJIJI TRANSACTION? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

? WAS THIS A FRAUDULENT KIJIJI TRANSACTION?

Even when you buy from Ebay: if it didn't fit and seller does not accept return then you're sol. I have bought motorcycle parts + no return, Ebay & paypal will not favor your case. It didn't fit is categorized under buyer's remorse now.

Damage is different, you can get your money back but in most cases you have to pay return shipping even if seller doesn't accept return.

You can buy from Amazon they're better for the reason doesn't fit and I haven't yet seen Amazon seller that doesn't accept return.

Kijiji on the other hand even recommend that you show up in person and check & pay for the item... you send someone else to "check it" for you? I doubt you will win

First step would be to research the part number and see what it fits … Maybe the seller really did take it off the bike he said, but some one had retrofitted it on somehow ..

First step would be to research the part number and see what it fits … Maybe the seller really did take it off the bike he said, but some one had retrofitted it on somehow ..

Yep, which was my point in my earlier response suggesting the OP is opening himself to a libel suit by posting this, clearly in such a way as to attract as much possible attention to the sellers name in a derogatory fashion.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom