Vinyl Stickers | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vinyl Stickers

arogal

Does anyone know who makes customer vinyl stickers/decals in the gta?
Looking for a sheet of custom stickers. Been searching online but not really any luck unless I want 12+ sheets
Thanks!

Sign Co. or printer can produce custom set, BUT will be pricey and or crappy quality ( fade quick)
Best order online ( Ebay& Amazon)
Best quality, cheapest price
if no luck - check Kutvek

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I have a guy that's local in markham area.
Really good pricing and fast turnaround.

Give Adrian at Ace Moto Tech a call. He’s done up some custom vinyl for me and they turned out awesome. And can’t beat his attention to detail and customer service either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most vinyl wrap places should be able to help you out. For instance I had Speedpro in Oshawa make me up a few things and all they needed was an email with what I wanted. They finalized my design and sent it to me in a reply. Confirmed, sent payment, boom done. (if it's being put somewhere that will see a lot of sun make sure they are using resistant material)

How much faster do you need the bike to go?

nearly every sign shop does them now, very few paint signs anymore. Probably half dozen in your nieghborhood

What part of town do you live in. And what exactly do you need I can do them super cheap out of my house. I'm in Milton

Sign shops should be able to help you out or you could even check local print shops.

I have printed out a few decals for my bike at work to see how they stand up. Did it near the end of last year so will see how it holds up this year. Our vinyl label is supposed to last 2-3 years under the sun. Not sure I would want to put this on any paint, I have mine on my aluminum panniers.

Depending on what you are wanting a big part of the price will be setup. Especially if you want custom cuts, not just any rectangle shape. The cuts are easy, but a contour line or die line is needed for the cutter to know where to cut. So you are paying for someone to set this up and possible design.

Back
Top Bottom