VEE Rubber 367's | GTAMotorcycle.com

VEE Rubber 367's

GP_RZ

well I have tried alot of tires on my 929 and decided to give these a shot, there are newer versions out now I beleive 387's but i got these shiped to my door for $205 canadian, I will say they have a flater profile, but i am getting used to it , for the 98km i have put on them. they seem to be the same weight as the shinko 005 they replaced, and seem to be fairly soft...anyways will update the good or bad after some more riding!

cimg0245x.jpg

cimg0247jqz.jpg

cimg0251d.jpg

I wouldn't wanna try some quick left-right transitions on those!
That rear tire is flatter than tires that I throw away from ebing totally worn to the cords down the middle!

$205 isn't much cheaper than decent tires that come from a reputable brand.

They do however look like they'd lay down a good size contact patch for drag racing.

The tires are not that flat, pics do not show real deal, I have nobad things to say yet....although they stick very well and hold a line very well in corners, although the feel so soft i dont think they will last long!

You may be surprised got the same tires with 5000 k on em and don't see much wear on em so far, pretty good tire" performance wise"

Yeah will see , they just feel pretty soft, anyways happy so far, and want to see what they are like in the rain.

Back
Top Bottom