UVIP Wholesale & Retail Values | GTAMotorcycle.com

UVIP Wholesale & Retail Values

PaisaMed

At what age does a vehicle's (car or bike) wholesale and retail values in the UVIP package go to "UNKNOWN"?

At what age does a vehicle's (car or bike) wholesale and retail values in the UVIP package go to "UNKNOWN"?
Bikes afaik only started with uvip values around 2021 or 2022 model year. Have they pushed that back further now? No idea about your question for cars.

I have a UVIP package for a 2015 model year car and there are stated values for both wholesale and retail. Do these values come off the UVIP report when a vehicle is 8 years old?, 10 years old?

I sold a 2016 truck earlier this year to one of our employees and there was no value listed on the UVIP. He ended up saving a lot in taxes….

I sold a 2016 truck earlier this year to one of our employees and there was no value listed on the UVIP. He ended up saving a lot in taxes….

Domestic or foreign manufacturer?

The value can be overruled if you have an appraisal of your said vehicle to indicate its value to be much less. (i.e. needs new engine or other repairs).
The new appraised value is what you would be paying tax on.

I have not used this method myself but know someone that has.

Yes you need to know who can do up the appraisal which will cost a few bucks but should save you lots more.

Back
Top Bottom