Track suite repair. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Track suite repair.

gaihosa

I have a track suite that some of the stitching came apart after an incident. I was wondering if anyone knows of a place that can fix it around Hamiton or the western GTA.

Thanks.

This.

Brubacher Custom Sewing. On Jig's Hollow Road, just outside of Conestoga (4 km outside north east corner of Waterloo).
Mennonite sewing shop that does everything from harness repairs, custom boat covers, saddle recovering etc.
Much cheaper than anywhere else I've been and with heavy duty Mennonite quality.

I don't know if they do this type of repair but on the fringe was a repair shop not only sales

I'll say this one more time. Bickle is the man.

Ivan used to have a leather shop on Queen West and was the "Bickle" of the 80s and 90s. He had an old ice cream truck with a sewing machine in the back that he would take to race weekends and do on site repairs.
When Ivan died, his daughter took over, and got the hell out of the rent hell that is Queen West.
I'm quite sure they can do simple repairs to a track suit. Ivan used to custom make race leathers for a lot of the local racers... and cut and sew them in the back room in the Queen West shop... not take your measurements and send them off to some distant offshore sweatshop like they do now.
Next time you're talking to John Bickle, ask HIM about Ivan and Ivan's work.

was yrs ago a place called Doc's as well they had leather repair. it's a little foggy to me but i'm sure someone on the older side of age will
remember it.

Don't know if they still do leather repair or sales only

was yrs ago a place called Doc's as well they had leather repair. it's a little foggy to me but i'm sure someone on the older side of age will
remember it.

Don't know if they still do leather repair or sales only

Doc specializes in pirate gear and fetish apparel. He wouldn't be my first choice.

Ivan used to have a leather shop on Queen West and was the "Bickle" of the 80s and 90s. He had an old ice cream truck with a sewing machine in the back that he would take to race weekends and do on site repairs.
When Ivan died, his daughter took over, and got the hell out of the rent hell that is Queen West.
I'm quite sure they can do simple repairs to a track suit. Ivan used to custom make race leathers for a lot of the local racers... and cut and sew them in the back room in the Queen West shop... not take your measurements and send them off to some distant offshore sweatshop like they do now.
Next time you're talking to John Bickle, ask HIM about Ivan and Ivan's work.

Ivan custom-made a pair of riding pants for my wife when we first started riding. Very popular guy, with a very long waiting list. He wasn't quick, but he was good. Great quality. It's held up for 20 years.

RIP.

Ivan custom-made a pair of riding pants for my wife when we first started riding. He wasn't quick, but he was good. Great quality. It's held up for 20 years.

RIP.
He was the Canadian go-to guy for flat trackers. Top quality stuff.

Doc specializes in pirate gear and fetish apparel. He wouldn't be my first choice.
don't like to play dress up?;)

anyway the person was asking for repairs not purchase

Back
Top Bottom