Track day organizers | GTAMotorcycle.com

Track day organizers

kamenrider

Site Supporter
Hello, I have been away from Motorcycling for a decade, but I am back on 2 wheels now.
I am wondering if anyone is organizing track day at TMP.(other than TMP itself)
I used to enjoy Racer5 track days at TMP on Thursday, not weekends.
Please let me know!
Cheers!

Why TMP? That would not be my first choice. Was Grand Bend open when you were last riding? If you want something west of the city, it seems like less of a ^*^&show.

Guys with bikes or Paul MacIntosh run days are good days at TMP. However I question the quality of the track surface at TMP. Grand bend is better although it is farther away .

Why TMP? That would not be my first choice. Was Grand Bend open when you were last riding? If you want something west of the city, it seems like less of a ^*^&show.
Yes, I did Grand Bend. GB is about the same distance from me but my friend is in Niagara... so TMP is the only choice.

Guys with bikes or Paul MacIntosh run days are good days at TMP. However I question the quality of the track surface at TMP. Grand bend is better although it is farther away .
Thanks. I know... TMP is not my 1st choice either. Not gonna ride hard, so TMP will be fine for me. I found the "Guys with bikes" FB page. Could you let me know how to contact Paul MacIntosh?

All I can say is do some research into the track day organizers. Some are very strict, some are OK with the people running it collecting Black Flags and honestly not caring about it.

All I can say is do some research into the track day organizers. Some are very strict, some are OK with the people running it collecting Black Flags and honestly not caring about it.
DOCC, Pro6, and Racer5(when Fawaz was running track day) were my favourite organizers.

Done RIder's Choice Trackday early August at Mosport and TMP Tackday yesterday. Mosport, or should I say CTMP is so much nicer than ten years ago.... loved the track. TMP is nothing really changed, including the washroom always being flooded...LOL Paved a little wider in the pit area. That's about it... I heard they are going to resurface the track... but I heard the same ten years ago... LOL I like the TMP track. I felt at home there. Done for the season but might squeeze in one more at TMP. Thanks for all input.

Shouldn't that be dependent on the organizer and their rules (or enforcement)? I've definitely heard that the TMP-run days were bad, and isn't that why they eventually handed it over to Guys With Bikes to run back then? I originally had no interest in ever going there, so haven't looked into who runs which specific days, but now have a group of friends who are starting to track and have been a few times in the beginners group and seem to love it and haven't had any problems/horror stories.

Back
Top Bottom