Toronto Designated Motorcycle Parking & Cars with Accessible Parking Permits | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Designated Motorcycle Parking & Cars with Accessible Parking Permits

mixedup

Anyone ever see cars getting tickets for this? It seems to be an epidemic and I’ve got a real bee in my bonnet lol.

“Vehicles displaying accessible permits are not exempt from the following site specific prohibitions, where parking regulation signs have been installed:
  • No parking in locations designated as Motorcycle Parking Zones (April 1 to October 31 inclusive).”

Anyone ever see cars getting tickets for this? It seems to be an epidemic and I’ve got a real bee in my bonnet lol.

“Vehicles displaying accessible permits are not exempt from the following site specific prohibitions, where parking regulation signs have been installed:
  • No parking in locations designated as Motorcycle Parking Zones (April 1 to October 31 inclusive).”
The $30 fine isn't much of a deterrent.

****** me off sitting in front of my clinic waiting for partner to pick me up.
Youngish driver pulls in to the only restricted parking ....no sticker visible...hops out and walks across the street to the central mall.
Now 3 meters away there was a regular parking spot open .....WTF!!!! :mad:

Handicap permits / placards / plates allow vehicles to park in designated handicap spots when in accordance with ALL the the limitations. Basically a handicapped person has to be in the vehicle. No dropping granny off at the door and then driving to a convenient H/C spot.

The permits do not allow parking in fire lanes, no parking zones, active traffic lanes etc. I asked.

Back
Top Bottom