to sell the Gixxer... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

to sell the Gixxer...

Last edited:
This is a motorcycle forum.

I went thru the turbocar deal yrs ago....It's a big hole to shovel money into for very little satisfaction ....Friday night drags are just about the pinnacle of ownership. Otherwise, you spend all your time pedalling it trying to stay outta trouble. My opinions on fast cars has changed alot over the yrs.
Cars are for towing bikes, and commuting thru winter. Who cares what you drive as long as it runs,LOL

Bang on.

Gimme a crappy econobox with a set of winter tires and I'm good.

Ever driven a 270 whp awd car in the snow with a variable front diff? Nothing compares.

You'll fall in love after the first good snow fall. Start scoping some parking lots now so you know they have no curbs ;)

Ever driven a 270 whp awd car in the snow with a variable front diff? Nothing compares.

+1

Even without the snow, my turbo awd subie is my preferred mode of transportation between late october - late april. Its faster and more fun than my bike in the corners at current temps.

Fast cars are even more useless than fast bikes on the street. Sooner or later you realize you never really use much of the potential and then you wish you didn't buy an expensive souped up grocery getter.

Id disagree with that statement. Ive driven my friends hopped up Z06 and its a blast to drive on the street even when staying "sorta" within the law. One blast down a 270 degree offramp at nearly 0.95 Gs made me a believer.

Back
Top Bottom