Thursday Night at TMP Cayuga with Turn2, June 2, 2011 - Round 2 !! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thursday Night at TMP Cayuga with Turn2, June 2, 2011 - Round 2 !!

Just a reminder Turn2 will be hosting its second Thursday night at Cayuga on June 2. The first event was a great success by all accounts, lots of tracktime, good weather and good people. I expect the format will be the same as the first, open track !! This Thursday weather is showing 19C, mostly sunny with 10% chance of rain... As with all our trackday events we will have our event trailer stocked with parts and garb along with our tire service trailer stocking Pirelli brand tires... AND new in our product line-up... race fuel ! Mark from Uber Racing has been good to us and supplied us with his line of R-Tech Fuel... we will have on hand the Pro-V (equiv = MR9) and the SD16+ (equiv = MR12)....

You can sign up on line at turn2.ca or you can call our booking office at 613-883-2488. Pre-booking is preferred but as always onsite registration is available...

I hope to see you all there and if you need anything specific let me know we can deliver trackside !!

All the best, Mike...

Back
Top Bottom