This weekend | GTAMotorcycle.com

This weekend

Cat13

Site Supporter
Sad I am not going :( so I am expecting lots of pictures and tales of an awesome weekend!!!

Have a good safe weekend everyone!!!

Sad I am not going :( so I am expecting lots of pictures and tales of an awesome weekend!!!

Have a good safe weekend everyone!!!

You know what happens at ride... stays at ride........ :) :) Will miss you this year!

You know what happens at ride... stays at ride........ :) :) Will miss you this year!
Haha I was hoping since I went last year :p but be safe guys! :) And gonna miss ya too HUGS!

id be there for sure but harley has me a little bit too far away. the other demo truck will be there.. you guys should pick on the two 20 something pretty boys and tell them how much nicer the crew from the other truck is!! ;)

Me and the 2Ride gang shall be there

id be there for sure but harley has me a little bit too far away. the other demo truck will be there.. you guys should pick on the two 20 something pretty boys and tell them how much nicer the crew from the other truck is!! ;)

Duh...had already planned that.

I'll be around, doing the bike course in Orillia this weekend.

Someone text me with your location in the park, cg has my number.

Wobbly and wiggly - couple of c-c-c-c-cherry cokes made it from pennsylvannia for ya again this year!

Does anyone know if Cutekill has picked out a campsite yet? If so...where exactly?

Yeah, what he said :)

Leaving Toronto today around 1:30 if anyone wants to ride up with me.

I like cupcakes.

Back
Top Bottom