Ted Rosey | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ted Rosey

ashkan

Banned
Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Ted and Dave (Stuart) at Rosey Toes for a great job on my bike. Best price and a great attitude! You cant go wrong with these guys. He also did a bunch of minor tweaks on my and my buddys bike and a hole bunch of tips, no charge!
Heres his number. give him a call,
rosy toes. 416 241 2523

yes indeed... i went there saturday morning to have yet another bike certified from them.... ted will do the check and adjusted some things to make the bike better. i know these are just minor adjustments but i don't know any other shop that will do that when you go in just for certification. ted even lubed the chain and offered his 2 cents about the bike. all that and the certificate for $40! saying 'this is a great bike' - priceless!

yes indeed... i went there saturday morning to have yet another bike certified from them.... ted will do the check and adjusted some things to make the bike better. i know these are just minor adjustments but i don't know any other shop that will do that when you go in just for certification. ted even lubed the chain and offered his 2 cents about the bike. all that and the certificate for $40! saying 'this is a great bike' - priceless!

He drove over to my place last night to certify my bike. Great guy, but I paid a lot more than you!

+1 vouch for ted

skyler, it's $40 if you bring the bike to him and usually $80 if he comes to you (depending where you live)

Hi,
I took my tires off the bike and went yesterday to his shop to change them.
He did it very fast (30 min) and good . Had to pay $40 with two new valves.
I am happy with the service and I recommend Ted .

Bought a bike a month ago and the seller had it certified by Rosey Toes.
On my first ride the front brakes sounded funny so I brought it into CycleWorld Mississauga and they replaced the pads and said there was no way in the world it should have passed a safety.
I keep the pads on my office desk to remind me never to be stupid enough again not to notice that myself.
You can make your own evaluation of their service...

Ted's AWESOME!!! I haven't met him but he saftied my bike even when I wasn't there...Just needed my friend, my key and my bike...all was done when I got home from work!....YOU ROCK TED!!

Went to Rosy Toes today for a full clutch replacement. Got the best rate (and i did my research) and bike runs like new again. Love the new pull. Thanks Ted + Dave (stewart)

Back
Top Bottom